Indoor Rustys Organic Blueberry, White Chem plus Stilton x 3 bear og crosses.

:vibes: everyone, happy Wednesday :smoking:
Day 13, the ladies got a nice little boost after the top dress of living soils Grow.
I have prepped a tea which is a blend of grow and Bloom1 and will feed them that up to the point of preflower... They will then get a good top dress of bloom 1 which is formulated to feed the stretch stage.. As soon as they stop stretching they get top dressed with bloom 2 and Barley mix.
They are all going to be doing different things at different times so I'll have to stagger some of the top dressing.
I've added some labels this time to identify who's who
View attachment 1273666View attachment 1273667View attachment 1273668View attachment 1273669View attachment 1273670View attachment 1273671
@nellynugs are the titles right bud? Lol

Deep joy everyone
RSB :d5::smoking:
Yer bro I been away a bit you are smashing it love to see what these do

Yer bro I been away a bit you are smashing it love to see what these do
Me too, I had a suprise this morning, the white chems, which I thought were going to be big long growers are showing signs of pre flower at 2 weeks, the cream cookies look to be the biggest plants so far. The strawberry cookies look cute little things.
Good to see you back mate :d5:

Me too, I had a suprise this morning, the white chems, which I thought were going to be big long growers are showing signs of pre flower at 2 weeks, the cream cookies look to be the biggest plants so far. The strawberry cookies look cute little things.
Good to see you back mate :d5:
Wow thats fast, I've started some of the strawberry cookies im interested to see how they turn out. 4 in 4 up so good start:greenthumb:

Wow thats fast, I've started some of the strawberry cookies im interested to see how they turn out. 4 in 4 up so good start:greenthumb:
This is one of the strawberry cookies.. Looks like a short and stocky girl from early signs compared to the others.... Im really looking forward to them :kiss:
IMG_20210107_195857.jpg

Day 20 cream cookies x 3bog LST
:vibes:
Day 20, it seems I have some very quick girls in this run.. I performed lst on the white chems thinking they would have time to get the benifit, then they decided to start pre flower the next day so that kind of buggered that idea up lol so I gave them a good top dress of bloom which is living soils mix formulated for the stretch phase and we will see. I have left 1 white chem in the square pot un trained so I will have a comparison.
IMG_20210113_162801.jpg

All four blueberry's (front 4) are starting to turn as well.. All really healthy and received the bloom top dress.. I am looking forward to these :baked:
IMG_20210113_163256.jpg

The 4 cream cookies x 3bog are the only girls not heading into flower early so they had a good LST today with my stylish home made u pins lol..
IMG_20210113_162737.jpg

It looks a bit like BDSM for plants... But hey, we don't kink shame at Rustys! :naughtystep: (ask @nellynugs :crying:)
And when your lst'd purple queen looks like this at day 55 it's gotta be worth a cheeky punt
IMG_20210113_163411.jpg

Deep joy and Happy growing
:vibes:

Ecothrive Charge and Biosys feed
:d5: hi all, quick update.
The Living soils top dress amendment didn't last long :doh:..... Its bloody good but doesn't go far and due to only having cash on the hip today and no way of ordering more quickly I had to do call and collect at my local hydro store.
Luckily my fellow growbro @hope2grow has been trialing the ecothrive Biosys with visibly impressive results, I have been looking at the rest of the range so got some of the charge to try too.
Everything has gone into flower really quickly apart from the 4 cream cookies x 3bog, so I'm not going to have much time to boost the soil by the look of it.. I made up some Biosys instant tea and gave all the new run a top dress of charge.
IMG_20210115_170824.jpg
IMG_20210115_170803.jpg

All are growing healthy and happy.. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the new feed.
IMG_20210115_171009.jpg

IMG_20210115_171333.jpg

@St. Tom cheers for the rep today mate.

:vibes::d5:

:d5: hi all, quick update.
The Living soils top dress amendment didn't last long :doh:..... Its bloody good but doesn't go far and due to only having cash on the hip today and no way of ordering more quickly I had to do call and collect at my local hydro store.
Luckily my fellow growbro @hope2grow has been trialing the ecothrive Biosys with visibly impressive results, I have been looking at the rest of the range so got some of the charge to try too.
Everything has gone into flower really quickly apart from the 4 cream cookies x 3bog, so I'm not going to have much time to boost the soil by the look of it.. I made up some Biosys instant tea and gave all the new run a top dress of charge.
View attachment 1276461View attachment 1276463
All are growing healthy and happy.. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the new feed.
View attachment 1276464
View attachment 1276465
@St. Tom cheers for the rep today mate.

:vibes::d5:
Shit hot mate !

Back