Indoor Rustys Organic Blueberry, White Chem plus Stilton x 3 bear og crosses.

I'm deffo going to bookmark it i found it at some online store
Want me to post a link to the guys vids?
Also, it's not just for 1 grow, when it's done I re ammend it with ecothrive life cycle and a bit of ecothrive Charge and let it cook a bit and re use, 2nd use will need some help to go through though.
Also look into ecothrive soil... Similar concept but I've not tried it.

Want me to post a link to the guys vids?
Also, it's not just for 1 grow, when it's done I re ammend it with ecothrive life cycle and a bit of ecothrive Charge and let it cook a bit and re use, 2nd use will need some help to go through though.
Also look into ecothrive soil... Similar concept but I've not tried it.
i will google or look on youtube you have peaked my interest but I've got enough coco and nutes for 2 runs easy

i will google or look on youtube you have peaked my interest but I've got enough coco and nutes for 2 runs easy
Maybe one for the future... I'm mostly in biobizz lightmix at but I still have sohum in there on its 3rd run. Its the first run on just water that blew me away.. I think it has its place, however its a bit boring for me to have a whole tent on it lol.

I see you found my media photos too, but here are a few shots some are more recent..

IMG_3200.JPG
IMG_6934.jpg
IMG_8668.jpg
IMG_9850.jpg

It's Bat poo time.. Day 47
Ello all.
I've added some new amendments into the gang today.
Guanokalong powder and Batboost
IMG_20210210_114604.jpg

I need to replace the velokelp for an organic equivalent so may also try their liquid seaweed in the near future too.
Currently all girls are healthy.. The Biosys and Charge have worked really well with the light mix, i am hoping for good results from the Batboost in terms of flavour and bud size. Although even now they are getting really frosty.
Today each pot received a 60g top dress of
Guanokalong powder and watered in with a 2ml per litre mix of Batboost.
IMG_20210209_194920.jpg
IMG_20210209_195026.jpg
IMG_20210209_195248.jpg
IMG_20210209_195211.jpg
IMG_20210209_140013.jpg

Deep joy
:vibes:

Back