Indoor Rustys Organic Blueberry, White Chem plus Stilton x 3 bear og crosses.

Very nice budding area starting to fill up that part of the tent quite well, and everything looks very healthy :pass:

Very nice budding area starting to fill up that part of the tent quite well, and everything looks very healthy :pass:
Thanks mate, I'll never win any size or weight prizes, but I'm cool with that.. But the pay off in taste and smell is enough for me.. Thanks for dropping by, how's life treating you? :vibes:
The little 1s in big airpot look like strawberry plants are they the strawberry cookies? I think we can only enter 2 battles at any 1 time it seems. Plants looking nice rusty good work:d5:
They are all blue nuggets apart from 1 strawberry cookie and 1 wild strawberry. I have 2 strawberry cookies in the big run and they look really good, small again but juicey looking. :d5:

I forgot to post pics of the RQS Purple queen I had lst'd in Sohum Living Soil given just rain water all the way through. Its not technically part of this diary but it was in the tent when I started it.
It gave me just under 3oz dry
And it was clean and nice to smoke straight out of the drying bag, the flavours are developing nicely now its curing but it will be smoked before it gets really nicely cured lol
IMG_20210125_203152.jpg
IMG_20210125_203103.jpg

:vibes:

Thanks mate, I'll never win any size or weight prizes, but I'm cool with that.. But the pay off in taste and smell is enough for me.. Thanks for dropping by, how's life treating you? :vibes:

They are all blue nuggets apart from 1 strawberry cookie and 1 wild strawberry. I have 2 strawberry cookies in the big run and they look really good, small again but juicey looking. :d5:

You are welcome, and I'm doing well. Gotta harvest some plants coming up here and need to decide what seeds to do next (mostly photoperiod stuff). Hope life is treating you well too :karmacloud:

You are welcome, and I'm doing well. Gotta harvest some plants coming up here and need to decide what seeds to do next (mostly photoperiod stuff). Hope life is treating you well too :karmacloud:
Plodding on well, will you post some pics of your harvest? I used to grow photos about 30 years ago when the choice over here was slim lol, I still like em so interested to see yours... I'm just space bound and seem to have grown less patient with age lol so Autos are my gig now lol

I forgot to post pics of the RQS Purple queen I had lst'd in Sohum Living Soil given just rain water all the way through. Its not technically part of this diary but it was in the tent when I started it.
It gave me just under 3oz dry
And it was clean and nice to smoke straight out of the drying bag, the flavours are developing nicely now its curing but it will be smoked before it gets really nicely cured lol
View attachment 1283988View attachment 1283989
that's sick for just water only were do you buy the soil from I'm just curious

that's sick for just water only were do you buy the soil from I'm just curious
My local hydro shop keeps it... Its 45 quid a bag though... I big auto will need a 15 litre pot... To last right to the end without amendments.. There is a guy that uses it in autopots on you tube and gets big girls with it and literally does nothing but keep the reservoir topped up.. Might be good at the back of your tent to save your back mate :d5: :vibes:

Plodding on well, will you post some pics of your harvest? I used to grow photos about 30 years ago when the choice over here was slim lol, I still like em so interested to see yours... I'm just space bound and seem to have grown less patient with age lol so Autos are my gig now lol

If you feel like reading, in my sig is my thread for my photo grows. I understand if you don't want to sift through I can post some pics, just don't want to spam up your thread with my stuff! But if you want to see some pics I can post up here. Some fun stuff in my thread if you do havea peek, but I need to update it! No new posts for awhile.

My local hydro shop keeps it... Its 45 quid a bag though... I big auto will need a 15 litre pot... To last right to the end without amendments.. There is a guy that uses it in autopots on you tube and gets big girls with it and literally does nothing but keep the reservoir topped up.. Might be good at the back of your tent to save your back mate :d5: :vibes:
I'm deffo going to bookmark it i found it at some online store

If you feel like reading, in my sig is my thread for my photo grows. I understand if you don't want to sift through I can post some pics, just don't want to spam up your thread with my stuff! But if you want to see some pics I can post up here. Some fun stuff in my thread if you do havea peek, but I need to update it! No new posts for awhile.
I'll go look mate... Save you posting pics... But also if ya wanna post a pic in here feel free, Im not thread protective lol, it's nice to natter and share stuff in here too, it's a grow journal/ hang out for stoners that don't take life too seriously. :haha: :vibes:

Back