Indoor Rustys Organic Blueberry, White Chem plus Stilton x 3 bear og crosses.

I'll take that as a massive compliment coming from you buddy.. Fanks for popping in mate.. Means alot :smoking::bighug:
also i see your a big fan of remo velo kelp i feel its like steroids for young plants anyhow I'm subbed up but tag me occasionally as well as i sometimes forget with all the threads i look at

also i see your a big fan of remo velo kelp i feel its like steroids for young plants anyhow I'm subbed up but tag me occasionally as well as i sometimes forget with all the threads i look at
Will do mate, massive fan of the Velokelp which is down to you dude... A daily foliar spray up to the point of flower has both a steroid like effect and also restorative effect. I tend to do selective defoliation of 1 or 2 fan leaves that obscure new growth every week as opposed to 1 big defoliation in the late veg stage.. I always foliar spray after removing leaves and I never see any stunt in the veg stage now... And I think the velokelp is the key to that.

Velokelp is the nuts. However, I do go against the Remo grow chart and discontinue it mid way through flower. You’ve got something good going on here mate and I like it!

on a side note, how much does it it cost to run that oil heater? I’m really battling the elements with my grow atm.

Velokelp is the nuts. However, I do go against the Remo grow chart and discontinue it mid way through flower. You’ve got something good going on here mate and I like it!

on a side note, how much does it it cost to run that oil heater? I’m really battling the elements with my grow atm.
Cheers mate, I run 2 oil rads in mine atm to keep it warm enough, got no idea how much they cost to run though sorry bud

Nice setup bro. Got a lot going on in there :thumbsup:

Re the radiators: let's assume you're tariff is 14p kWh
2 x 2000W radiators would be 56p/hr (4kWh x 14p)
If they're on with your lights over 18hrs? That would be £10.08 per day.

Nice setup bro. Got a lot going on in there :thumbsup:

Re the radiators: let's assume you're tariff is 14p kWh
2 x 2000W radiators would be 56p/hr (4kWh x 14p)
If they're on with your lights over 18hrs? That would be £10.08 per day.
Cheers for the maths dude, always loads going on lol, well there was, I better go switch it all off now I know how much its costing me :crying: :crying: :smoking:
:vibes: RSB

Morning everyone. :d5:
day 11 update.
All seem happy, all of the new run had a very small top dress of 1tbsp of the living soils (Grow) dry amendment just to give them an early boost. The website only has a feed chart for photos in 20l and 40l pots so Im making it up a bit in terms of dosage.
IMG_20210104_231500.jpg

IMG_20210104_231235.jpg

The 4 in flower are Banging on...
The LST on the purple queen really worked, and the growth after the post stretch defoiliation combined with top dressing it with the living soils (Bloom 2) combined with equal amounts of barley is impressive, I'm really looking forward to this one.
IMG_20210104_231038.jpg

IMG_20210104_230859.jpg

Blue Nuggets is one of my favourite smokes ever.. Its not a big impressive yielder... Not suited for the commercial grower lol... But don't let its size fool you... It will sit a wilderbeast on its arse.. This one is in an 8ltr air pot and is only about 30 cms tall but I don't grow it for yield... I love its shape/smell and stone so I'll be doing many more.
IMG_20210104_194845_1.jpg

I also love these other 2 strange girls, again tiny strange plants but amazing smoke
Wild Strawberry
IMG_20210104_230628.jpg

Wilderness (white widow x chronic x cheese)
IMG_20210104_230654.jpg

:vibes: RSB

Rusty everything is looking tip top as normal but I bet your a very hands on grower and I bet your in with your plants a lot also @Daipot about the kelp we were more taking about spraying the plants in veg and regarding in your feed I'd stop in flower with both foilar and in that pal but spraying them omg they love it

Back