Got a bit of a problem, been super busy so don't have a pic right now. Think I've got a magnesium def. could also be iron in the mix too.. Some of the fan leaves are light green in middle with dark green veins. I do have a ph pen but never used it only calibrated it. I guess what I'm wondering is I'm so close to finishing, do I just keep on with her? Do I give her plain water feeds for the next few days? Will it severely effect quality of flower so late in bloom? I think she's probably around a week out trichomes are mostly cloudy.. not much time for action, and too much information out there for my small brain to comprehend :coffee2: :rofl:... guys, what would you do? @Dudeski @Unique @johnp540 ill try get a pic up after work..

Got a bit of a problem, been super busy so don't have a pic right now. Think I've got a magnesium def. could also be iron in the mix too.. Some of the fan leaves are light green in middle with dark green veins. I do have a ph pen but never used it only calibrated it. I guess what I'm wondering is I'm so close to finishing, do I just keep on with her? Do I give her plain water feeds for the next few days? Will it severely effect quality of flower so late in bloom? I think she's probably around a week out trichomes are mostly cloudy.. not much time for action, and too much information out there for my small brain to comprehend :coffee2: :rofl:... guys, what would you do? @Dudeski @Unique @johnp540 ill try get a pic up after work..
How late of bloom is she? If she is in very late bloom and been on just plain water now, then no need to do anything... But if she still on nutrients and several weeks to go, then yes you'd want to give cal/mag.... It really comes down to how much time is left, it won't affect anything if she in final week or two...I hope that helps.:bighug::pass:

Only a week out is not a worry. Like unique said, a any longer and you may need to give something. Could it be eating the fans as part of finishing up?

Tyrone is a lovely smoke very uplifting and a fast head buzz ,,,

Sometimes you can do more harm chasing a deficiency than if you just did nothing and except it ,, I never worry about a few scabby leafs

Fish mix is high in cal mag ,

And you can all ways pull the real bad ones off if it's for a harvest photo

Last edited:
Thanks fellas!! :pighug:Still on nutes, and was giving calmag, she must've just wanted more. It's not the normal dying off leaves I'm pretty sure. However the flowers look and smell amazing. I was just planning to keep feeding until chop, was hoping she'd be done by tomorrow as I'm off work, might have to be Saturday instead.. I dunno.. maybe still, see what you guys think.. have a feeling unique :nono: will say go longer tho haha

Thanks fellas!! :pighug:Still on nutes, and was giving calmag, she must've just wanted more. It's not the normal dying off leaves I'm pretty sure. However the flowers look and smell amazing. I was just planning to keep feeding until chop, was hoping she'd be done by tomorrow as I'm off work, might have to be Saturday instead.. I dunno.. maybe still, see what you guys think.. have a feeling unique :nono: will say go longer tho haha
your probably right, hehehehe I'm waiting to see how she is looking.:pass::bighug:

Tyrone is a lovely smoke very uplifting and a fast head buzz ,,,

Sometimes you can do more harm chasing a deficiency than if you just did nothing and except it ,, I never worry about a few scabby leafs

Fish mix is high in cal mag ,

And you can all ways pull the real bad ones off if it's for a harvest photo

Great to hear, I'm looking forward to this one. I noticed that seedsman is out of stock, so I was lucky I got an order in. I know Mephisto said they were gonna keep it around but haven't seen it in their catalogue..

For my next run I've ordered the bio bizz fish mix, I'm gonna half that with the grow and see what happens. I'll add more dolomite lime also, I might've been a bit stingy on that. Perhaps some egg shells as well :cheers:

Day 80!

Things are looking and smelling great. I find it hard to detect scents as a new grower, but smelling citrus and for the first time a real sweet smell too which is awesome. Frostiest lady I've grown to date.. She's also shooting out a few new pistils.. but everything seems to have slowed down, not sure if she will get much fatter. Trichomes are all cloudy now, so would be keen to get chopping today..
Left her in the tent for photos, will give her one last hooray nude shoot when I chop leaves off.. :biggrin:

Here's one of the leaves I was talking bout.. I cut a bunch of others off as I didn't feel they were adding anything except an eye sore
18-14.jpg

18-13.jpg

18-12.jpg

18-10.jpg

18-7.jpg

18-9.jpg

18-4.jpg

18-5.jpg

18-6.jpg

18-3.jpg

18-2.jpg

18.jpg

18-11.jpg

Great to hear, I'm looking forward to this one. I noticed that seedsman is out of stock, so I was lucky I got an order in. I know Mephisto said they were gonna keep it around but haven't seen it in their catalogue..

For my next run I've ordered the bio bizz fish mix, I'm gonna half that with the grow and see what happens. I'll add more dolomite lime also, I might've been a bit stingy on that. Perhaps some egg shells as well :cheers:

I got a tyrone in the tent .feeding nothing but megacrop and sweetcandy...they are lanky , but have nice form.
DSC_0306.jpg

Back