Would love to try Tyrone special. It's always evaded me it seems. Going to look now to see if it's coming out again. Supposed to be a drop soon.

Haha.. can't help yourself can ya :rofl:.. keen to try mephisto, and the beans look really nice.. Think it'll be way to strong for me to smoke but just loved the look of it.. :drool:

Your L810 is your best bet.. Bridge cameras are good, gives you manual functions and large zoom ranges without having to change lenses.. plus you got a nice macro mode on that camera, can get as close as 1cm, so you can get a nice depth of field which phone cameras just can't do..I'm a Nikon gal myself but their compact range is not as good as canon or Sony options as painful as that is to admit :nono:

I don't have kisorganics or dr earth available in my country, kinda sucks there's tons of great organic options out there but down in the southern part of the world we a little limited sometimes.. really gotta get a nice compost going :greenthumb:
Well thank you for the confidence boost. Lol I don't know what all that means, bit I'm going to look into it.
Southern part of the world sounds like you have everything you could possibly need. I guess it depends on how southern though.
I'm sure the resources are around you more than you know. I didn't know I could get promix locally for 2 years after I started taking this seriously. Since I've found ewc, compost, and a couple other stores that carry stuff like that. Best thing with organics is there's usually some kind of agriculture going on, so compost and such should be easy to obtain. Horse manure is good, you have to let it age though so it gets the vermicides (horse dewormers) cleared up, then compost.

Haha.. can't help yourself can ya :rofl:.. keen to try mephisto, and the beans look really nice.. Think it'll be way to strong for me to smoke but just loved the look of it.. :drool:
Yes the colors of Tyrone are alluring to say the least. Mix it with some cbd if it proves to be too strong, that's what I do. Lol it helps a lot, I think my tolerance is getting higher since I've grown the critical plus cbd auto honestly.

Any type of garden flower food will work in conjunction with the soil. Just something with higher p k numbers. Water only is amazing! I mix some dry fertilizer in water, bubble a while and pour it on. I never ph anymore. But I have good local tap water

Yes the colors of Tyrone are alluring to say the least. Mix it with some cbd if it proves to be too strong, that's what I do. Lol it helps a lot, I think my tolerance is getting higher since I've grown the critical plus cbd auto honestly.

Been eye balling this one for a while too.. think it'll be on my next order, only 55 day strain.. realistically, for me at least, 65-75 haha :smokeit:

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/buy-cannabis-seeds/black-d-o-g/

Any type of garden flower food will work in conjunction with the soil. Just something with higher p k numbers. Water only is amazing! I mix some dry fertilizer in water, bubble a while and pour it on. I never ph anymore. But I have good local tap water

Ok, so I could add something with more P & K and could work nicely? Does it need to be slow release components? Most of this goes way over my head at the moment.. :oops1:

Been eye balling this one for a while too.. think it'll be on my next order, only 55 day strain.. realistically, for me at least, 65-75 haha :smokeit:

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/buy-cannabis-seeds/black-d-o-g/
Yup, I'm with you on that one also. Love the darker colors. A true black strain I'd like to find. I've heard of a couple if I remember correctly, one was in Africa and another I think Vietnamese. I like any color though, I'm not hard to please. I have some blood rose that's supposed to have cranberry colored buds. I've been wanting black dog since it came out, but never got around to it. It's been offered on attitude quite a few times as a ufo freebie. T.h.seeds has a french cookies, I like the colors of it to.

Ok, so I could add something with more P & K and could work nicely? Does it need to be slow release components? Most of this goes way over my head at the moment.. :oops1:

No not necessarily slow, light doses of feed weekly will work if necessary.

The black dog looks amazing!

Bone meal would help with phosphorus and kelp with potassium. I'm still learning this myself, but I do remember that. There's also some special blend guanos that have both.

Bone meal would help with phosphorus and kelp with potassium. I'm still learning this myself, but I do remember that. There's also some special blend guanos that have both.

Back