Lol right. I like my polaroid though. Film is just high.
Do people still keep photos anymore? Actual physical photos? Everything is digital now or on a disc or memory card.

Some do, most don't.. the scary thing now is if you lose your hard drive and haven't backed up your images.. you can lose them all. Polaroids are great.. I like the element of surprise

Thx guys, thought that's what it may be.. I've been giving cal mag about once a week but obviously that's not enough even though the biobizz nutes have it in there.. last couple of days I've been giving calmag anyways. So should be ok now..

Some do, most don't.. the scary thing now is if you lose your hard drive and haven't backed up your images.. you can lose them all. Polaroids are great.. I like the element of surprise
Polaroids are like so retro now lmao No I like a physical photo, I also like to shake it and wait. You'd think the black and white film would be cheaper, but it's not. At least not where I get it from, even on Amazon I believe it's a little higher. I definitely need to back up my hard drives, I've got years of music and photos, and keep telling myself to do it but always put it off. Thanks for the reminder lol
I do like the option of putting things on a disc also, so you can print photos later on, or whatever.
Thx guys, thought that's what it may be.. I've been giving cal mag about once a week but obviously that's not enough even though the biobizz nutes have it in there.. last couple of days I've been giving calmag anyways. So should be ok now..
Well you should be fine. Doesn't look bad as I've seen it other places. You probably caught it just in time. Do you use any worm castings or azomite? Castings have calcium in them usually, or they're usually coated in calcium. Rock dust is a slower release, biobizz sounds organic ish??? I don't know much about it, but if so those two could help as amendments. I use npk industries Cal/mag it seems to do the trick. Thinking about getting some Epsom salt.
Oh been reading up on photography basics, I'll be ready for you, I think lol I need to commit better to this. I'm trying. Progress not perfection.

Many of my very first photo plants I grew are on old Polaroid pics, just like GPA's were.

Polaroids are like so retro now lmao No I like a physical photo, I also like to shake it and wait. You'd think the black and white film would be cheaper, but it's not. At least not where I get it from, even on Amazon I believe it's a little higher. I definitely need to back up my hard drives, I've got years of music and photos, and keep telling myself to do it but always put it off. Thanks for the reminder lol
I do like the option of putting things on a disc also, so you can print photos later on, or whatever.

Well you should be fine. Doesn't look bad as I've seen it other places. You probably caught it just in time. Do you use any worm castings or azomite? Castings have calcium in them usually, or they're usually coated in calcium. Rock dust is a slower release, biobizz sounds organic ish??? I don't know much about it, but if so those two could help as amendments. I use npk industries Cal/mag it seems to do the trick. Thinking about getting some Epsom salt.
Oh been reading up on photography basics, I'll be ready for you, I think lol I need to commit better to this. I'm trying. Progress not perfection.

So apart from your Polaroid.. what other picture taking paraphernalia do you use? You should invest in a tripod though, very inexpensive. :coffee:

I hope so, I've read autos have a tendency for ca/mg deficiencies.. I find it hard knowing how much to give, guess I'll
Find out along the way though.. :shrug: I've used worm castings on all my grows so far, no azomite.. don't know that one. Biobizz nutes are organic, I prefer to keep organic where I can.. I like their product but looking to try some other stuff now. My local hydro shop has some living soil that you only add water.. Till I get my own compost happening, might be fun to try..

Ingredients: Canadian sphagnum peat moss, certified organic Big Bio worm castings, certified organic compost, lava rock, basalt rock dust, ground malted barley, gypsum, ag lime, acadian kelp meal, neem cake

So apart from your Polaroid.. what other picture taking paraphernalia do you use? You should invest in a tripod though, very inexpensive. :coffee:

I hope so, I've read autos have a tendency for ca/mg deficiencies.. I find it hard knowing how much to give, guess I'll
Find out along the way though.. :shrug: I've used worm castings on all my grows so far, no azomite.. don't know that one. Biobizz nutes are organic, I prefer to keep organic where I can.. I like their product but looking to try some other stuff now. My local hydro shop has some living soil that you only add water.. Till I get my own compost happening, might be fun to try..

Ingredients: Canadian sphagnum peat moss, certified organic Big Bio worm castings, certified organic compost, lava rock, basalt rock dust, ground malted barley, gypsum, ag lime, acadian kelp meal, neem cake

That's a nice soil mix. The basalt is similar to azomite. Not sure there is enough food in there for a full grow but I could be wrong.

That's a nice soil mix. The basalt is similar to azomite. Not sure there is enough food in there for a full grow but I could be wrong.

With all your experience your probably right.. They told me those that have used it got good results, but I'm sure they wanna move their product also. I just love the idea of lazily adding water :rofl: I might give it a go on some Tyrone special, I've got a 7 pack so plenty more if it doesn't work out :eyebrows:

I've got a Sony Hdr-sdr11 handycam, a Nikon L810, and a macro and wide angle lens for my cell. Nothing special, but looking back I probably could have gotten something used but better for the price of the Nikon.
Sounds like a good soil. Basalt like @Dudeski says is similar. I'd check out kisorganics they've got compost and water only soils. They also have the amendments if you chose to build your own soil.
I'm currently looking at some Dr earth amendments, all while working on building my own, just playing around with organics some. I still use synthetic (not with the organic), but love the idea of saving money, recycling, and the whole idea of organics intrigues me.

With all your experience your probably right.. They told me those that have used it got good results, but I'm sure they wanna move their product also. I just love the idea of lazily adding water :rofl: I might give it a go on some Tyrone special, I've got a 7 pack so plenty more if it doesn't work out :eyebrows:
Would love to try Tyrone special. It's always evaded me it seems. Going to look now to see if it's coming out again. Supposed to be a drop soon.

I've got a Sony Hdr-sdr11 handycam, a Nikon L810, and a macro and wide angle lens for my cell. Nothing special, but looking back I probably could have gotten something used but better for the price of the Nikon.
Sounds like a good soil. Basalt like @Dudeski says is similar. I'd check out kisorganics they've got compost and water only soils. They also have the amendments if you chose to build your own soil.
I'm currently looking at some Dr earth amendments, all while working on building my own, just playing around with organics some. I still use synthetic (not with the organic), but love the idea of saving money, recycling, and the whole idea of organics intrigues me.

Your L810 is your best bet.. Bridge cameras are good, gives you manual functions and large zoom ranges without having to change lenses.. plus you got a nice macro mode on that camera, can get as close as 1cm, so you can get a nice depth of field which phone cameras just can't do..I'm a Nikon gal myself but their compact range is not as good as canon or Sony options as painful as that is to admit :nono:

I don't have kisorganics or dr earth available in my country, kinda sucks there's tons of great organic options out there but down in the southern part of the world we a little limited sometimes.. really gotta get a nice compost going :greenthumb:

Back