Awesome grow! Did someone say growoff?
Good job, keep it up

Girl power unite
Oh shit @Dudeski need your help. :doh:
Might have started something here. Need your help possibly.
How you doing @MissUniverse ?
Ya we've been playing with the idea of having a friendly, non sanctioned grow off with each other using critical plus cbd autos, you interested?

Ya we've been playing with the idea of having a friendly, non sanctioned grow off with each other using critical plus cbd autos, you interested?
I guess non sanctioned is the correct term, unofficial, maybe is better.

Have to get the seeds for it, but sounds like a fun time. Depends when it starts as if I'm able to or not. Everything has to be done by the beginning of October then restart the beginning of november

I guess non sanctioned is the correct term, unofficial, maybe is better.
Unofficial is fine, did an unofficial 2 litre growoff a few years back but never finished it. Do wanna do a 2 litre again :)

I'm doing well, trying to wax my modem to make it go faster and talk to the plants.

Have to get the seeds for it, but sounds like a fun time. Depends when it starts as if I'm able to or not. Everything has to be done by the beginning of October then restart the beginning of november
I believe we have a few months. If I remember correctly. It's @Avalanche Blanch party I'm just here for the drinks lol But I'm sure you have plenty of time, if you'd like to join. I don't think avalanche would mind. It's just us, not like a solo cup grow or nothing like that.
Unofficial is fine, did an unofficial 2 litre growoff a few years back but never finished it. Do wanna do a 2 litre again :)

I'm doing well, trying to wax my modem to make it go faster and talk to the plants.
I don't know what wax my modem means lol

I believe we have a few months. If I remember correctly. It's @Avalanche Blanch party I'm just here for the drinks lol But I'm sure you have plenty of time, if you'd like to join. I don't think avalanche would mind. It's just us, not like a solo cup grow or nothing like that.

I don't know what wax my modem means lol
Awesome, just wanna make sure she's cool with it too. As far as waxing my modem, it's a line from a weird al song called "all about the Pentiums"

No problem. Looking forward to the pics.
Free airfare sounds free to me lol
Cheap studio kit, I get, but cheap studio kit in experienced hands is different. Lol I got to step my game up. I could grow a 8 oz critical, doubt it, but you'd beat me with them pics. Lol might need to put a handicap in order here @Dudeski , her and I can only compete if she uses flip phone pics, no backdrops lmao
Or I could step my game up and Learn how to capture photos better.

I was saving this for the grow off but guess it's out of the question now.. :shooty:

df8307959d556208814fe6e432687ef2--summer-beach-blue-skies.jpg

Back