Day 59.. Dwarf is about 72cm in height :crying: I thought keeping in a 1 gal pot would keep things more compact. Heaps of frost on her, even the larger leaves. Starting to get some orange pistils now, hoping she moves along and is done in the next few weeks.

1-7.jpg

1-6.jpg

1-4.jpg

1-5.jpg

1-3.jpg

I started this grow half way through my Kush grow and now that's finished.. I will put this lady in the thread she belongs.. :biggrin: Birthday was the 8th April so she is sitting at 6 weeks old. Stands at 65cm and so far has been a great grow.. love her structure and spacing in between nodes, has great colour and just looks real nice and healthy. Started pre flower near 4th week from memory :pop: Growing in 1 gal pot with canna terra pro, added worm castings and dolomite lime. Using Biobizz nutes only at this stage 1ml grow and bloom but will start slowing increasing, also have on hand calmag, sea kelp and bat guano. Will probably start adding calmag next feed..

Some pics from start to current..

View attachment 909834 View attachment 909833
View attachment 909832
View attachment 909831
View attachment 909830
View attachment 909829
View attachment 909835
View attachment 909836
View attachment 909837
That's some great growth for a 1 gallon pot! Rock on blanch :vibe:

silly question maybe,but hey someones gotta ask and it may aswell be me...so does it bother you much thats its more XXL than dwarf ?
does it mess up any plans,other than its going to take you longer to harvest and to get through ?
:pighug:

silly question maybe,but hey someones gotta ask and it may aswell be me...so does it bother you much thats its more XXL than dwarf ?
does it mess up any plans,other than its going to take you longer to harvest and to get through ?
:pighug:

I hear ya.. it's definitely different to what's advertised, I know dudes got even bigger than this. It would've bothered me if I didn't have the space in my tent and I probably would've pulled the pin, I have a couple more seeds left, maybe next time I'll do it in a tiny pot and see what happens. All the strains I choose I have to take size into consideration, but yet to grow a compact plant.. :crying: Being the strain is a few years old now, maybe RQS have lost something in the genetics along the way and it doesn't get the attention it once did.. :shrug:

Back