@Avalanche Blanch wowsers :jawdrop:
Third grow huh? Lol you've definitely got a :greenthumb::greenthumb:×2 lol
She's stacking up nicely. Damn it I don't want to be interested in other strains lol I swear i've got ADHD. Seen a buddies grow yesterday, he has 2 strains I have, blood rose and Alien vs Triangle. I'm struggling not to start seeds, buy seeds, and these dwarfs are looking lovely. I might have to start a "rehab like" forum for pot growers. I know I'm not the only one. This is the patience side I haven't learned yet.
Oh and see what I'm saying about women having an advantage over men, growing? Lmao that finesse and nurturing nature, wins everytime.
We should have a duel with the critical plus cbd auto. What u think? I'm down if you are.

@Avalanche Blanch wowsers :jawdrop:
Third grow huh? Lol you've definitely got a :greenthumb::greenthumb:×2 lol
She's stacking up nicely. Damn it I don't want to be interested in other strains lol I swear i've got ADHD. Seen a buddies grow yesterday, he has 2 strains I have, blood rose and Alien vs Triangle. I'm struggling not to start seeds, buy seeds, and these dwarfs are looking lovely. I might have to start a "rehab like" forum for pot growers. I know I'm not the only one. This is the patience side I haven't learned yet.
Oh and see what I'm saying about women having an advantage over men, growing? Lmao that finesse and nurturing nature, wins everytime.
We should have a duel with the critical plus cbd auto. What u think? I'm down if you are.

haha.... thanks John, I'm not so patient either, especially at this point.. I seem to go way past the breeders timeline so probably don't have a perfect environment to finish as quick, but she does look nice and healthy so that's a good thing! I need to tune into these lady powers you speak of lol :rofl:
A grow off with the critical sounds good to me!! I'm definitely keen.. Won't be able to start for a couple months though! But that would be fun :smoking::shooty::greenthumb:

Day 64...

I've been feeding her 1mL grow, 2mL bloom and 1mL top max.. Also once a week I'll give her a feed of bat guano and sea kelp with some calmag. She gets fed once a day in the morning if the pot is light. More and more frost each day, I hope a few more weeks and I'll have some nice chunky nugs!

11-10.jpg

11-9.jpg

11-8.jpg

11-6.jpg

11-7.jpg

11-5.jpg

11-3.jpg

11.jpg

11-4.jpg

11-2.jpg

haha.... thanks John, I'm not so patient either, especially at this point.. I seem to go way past the breeders timeline so probably don't have a perfect environment to finish as quick, but she does look nice and healthy so that's a good thing! I need to tune into these lady powers you speak of lol :rofl:
A grow off with the critical sounds good to me!! I'm definitely keen.. Won't be able to start for a couple months though! But that would be fun :smoking::shooty::greenthumb:
Cool sounds like a plan. Couple months is fine by me. Lol
I've learned a lot of patience since growing, but some areas need special attention lol therapy perhaps.

Day 64...

I've been feeding her 1mL grow, 2mL bloom and 1mL top max.. Also once a week I'll give her a feed of bat guano and sea kelp with some calmag. She gets fed once a day in the morning if the pot is light. More and more frost each day, I hope a few more weeks and I'll have some nice chunky nugs!

View attachment 917342

View attachment 917343

View attachment 917344

View attachment 917346

View attachment 917345

View attachment 917348

View attachment 917350

View attachment 917351

View attachment 917349

View attachment 917352
Damn that's pretty. You'll be stocked pretty well after this one.
Oh I was wondering how much would you charge for me to bring my plants to you and you take their picture? Lmao you could come to me too. Just curious. We can settle for like an economy family package. Your pictures are the best, I promise. Breeders should employ you to take their plant pics. High Times. Shit that's an idea you should send a pic Into them for the "pot shot". If you wanted of course, not my place to say you should. Lol

I'm not sure John is patient enough to wait for a growoff! :funny:

I agree, top shelf photography National Geographic stuff. With a fine subject to capture.

:photog:

I agree, top shelf photography National Geographic stuff. With a fine subject to capture.

Lmao I'm patient enough. I might have to start one sooner for my meds though lol I think I have 3 left so that would leave me 2 for the grow off. Probably order more of them anyway, might try a different Dinafem cbd strain too. Definitely need to get that rosaberry though.

Cool sounds like a plan. Couple months is fine by me. Lol
I've learned a lot of patience since growing, but some areas need special attention lol therapy perhaps.

Damn that's pretty. You'll be stocked pretty well after this one.
Oh I was wondering how much would you charge for me to bring my plants to you and you take their picture? Lmao you could come to me too. Just curious. We can settle for like an economy family package. Your pictures are the best, I promise. Breeders should employ you to take their plant pics. High Times. Shit that's an idea you should send a pic Into them for the "pot shot". If you wanted of course, not my place to say you should. Lol

Thanks for the kind words gents! I might take you up on that free airfare john... it was free right? hahaha... But seriously just using a cheap studio kit, nothing fancy here..

Hoping to finish up in the next couple of weeks, pistils are mostly orange and the calyx's are starting to swell. I did notice a couple brown spots on some fan leaves, may be lacking Calmag, so have given a dose today, may add everyday and hope it doesn't get worse.. I'll be pissed if I get lockout this close to the end. Super frosty and smelling delicious.. like a citrus pine to me. I'll get some pics up later today :pop:

Thanks for the kind words gents! I might take you up on that free airfare john... it was free right? hahaha... But seriously just using a cheap studio kit, nothing fancy here..

Hoping to finish up in the next couple of weeks, pistils are mostly orange and the calyx's are starting to swell. I did notice a couple brown spots on some fan leaves, may be lacking Calmag, so have given a dose today, may add everyday and hope it doesn't get worse.. I'll be pissed if I get lockout this close to the end. Super frosty and smelling delicious.. like a citrus pine to me. I'll get some pics up later today :pop:
No problem. Looking forward to the pics.
Free airfare sounds free to me lol
Cheap studio kit, I get, but cheap studio kit in experienced hands is different. Lol I got to step my game up. I could grow a 8 oz critical, doubt it, but you'd beat me with them pics. Lol might need to put a handicap in order here @Dudeski , her and I can only compete if she uses flip phone pics, no backdrops lmao
Or I could step my game up and Learn how to capture photos better.

Back