I got a tyrone in the tent .feeding nothing but megacrop and sweetcandy...they are lanky , but have nice form.
View attachment 923407

Hey Pad, thanks for sharing that. She looks huge! What size pot and how tall? I thought Tyrone would be pretty short.. I plan to LST everything I grow from now on anyways and also use smaller pots. She's looking great tho, I gotta follow your thread, actually been meaning to check out what your up to.. I know you got some nice camera gear and enjoy your pics :greenthumb:

I agree with all the above. Just give Ph'd water from here on out. Pics are still welcome though. It could still be diagnosed better, and aid in prevention next crop.

I gotta learn the whole ph thing, I don't have ph up n down. My water is good here but I know it's an important factor until I tune in my organics properly.. plus I gotta be on my game to smash you with lady powers in our grow off :rofl: nah.. I probably won't, but nothin' like a bit tough talk to put some fire in ya belly :shooty:

I gotta learn the whole ph thing, I don't have ph up n down. My water is good here but I know it's an important factor until I tune in my organics properly.. plus I gotta be on my game to smash you with lady powers in our grow off :rofl: nah.. I probably won't, but nothin' like a bit tough talk to put some fire in ya belly :shooty:

I think it's just feeding off the leafs as it finishes up. Beautiful grow and finish! Do you know the ph of your local water? I give a mix of local tap and distilled. My local is about 7.5.

I think it's just feeding off the leafs as it finishes up. Beautiful grow and finish! Do you know the ph of your local water? I give a mix of local tap and distilled. My local is about 7.5.

Hey there Dude! Mine is 7.3, I haven't used anything but tap water but I might grab some distilled for next grow. So would this be about the time you would normally chop?

It depends on how you like the buzz, up or more couch lock. I like cloudy with just a little amber. Sativa is my choice! Yes, I think any time now is good. 7.3 is great for tap! None of your grows have looked bad so far so keep doing what you have been, its working.

It depends on how you like the buzz, up or more couch lock. I like cloudy with just a little amber. Sativa is my choice! Yes, I think any time now is good. 7.3 is great for tap! None of your grows have looked bad so far so keep doing what you have been, its working.

Thanks so much, I don't think couch lock is my thing.. I can do that without smoking weed :rofl: I'm gonna start chopping!

Hey Pad, thanks for sharing that. She looks huge! What size pot and how tall? I thought Tyrone would be pretty short.. I plan to LST everything I grow from now on anyways and also use smaller pots. She's looking great tho, I gotta follow your thread, actually been meaning to check out what your up to.. I know you got some nice camera gear and enjoy your pics :greenthumb:

she in a 3gal. smartpot ..I didnt LST this one..I bent her just a little bit when she was about 6 inches tall just to have her grow across the top of the pot..and just left her alone. I dont have a tread on her...she was supposed to happen...long story..lol shes about 25" or so tall.

I'm all finished up with this one now. I'm really happy with her, and would happily grow again. She smells great, loving the sweet citrus.. Clogged up my scissors nicely too :cooldance: Drying in the tent this time, just cut the base and hung upside down whole.. Hoping to dry about 9 or 10 days before jarring. Will add some dry shots later on.

19-6.jpg

19-10.jpg

19-5.jpg

19-8.jpg

19-4.jpg

19.jpg

19-9.jpg

19-3.jpg

19-2.jpg

Back