I ain’t skeered, I ain’t never skeeered!!! Lmao
Sorry folks I sincerely apologize. This move has been crazy as hell. Still not 100% but getting there. Hell I wasn’t 100% before the move. Lol
@Avalanche Blanch awesome looking bud you have there. Your pics are always great. I still say you should submit some too high times.
As for your ph that’s not bad I like mine a little lesser going in, but most reputable soil companies have some lime in the mix to help balance ph, not to mention minerals in your existing water and soil amendments should help balance and keep it there. From my understanding organically growing you kind of not worry about ph so much of everything is in order. I’m pretty sure I heard Tad from Kia organics say something about this in a podcast. I could be wrong though.
Man I’m glad to be back. I got my seeded plants back and my goty plants but I’m sure I’m disqualified at this point which is cool. I’m just happy to be back and growing again. Setting up my tent and lights now. I’ve got 2 blue dream’matics planted and trying to pop a blueberry from dj short. Can’t wait. I’ve got these critical cbds waiting for miss blanch as well. Lady powers lmao I believe

Hey john, hope your enjoying your new abode! Yeah I think my ph has always been alright, I've got some up and down just in case. Can't wait to see your new ladies, they sound delicious.. :eyebrows: And thanks for the compliment, I think I'll save the pics for your viewing pleasure for now.. hopefully I can win a comp one day, I know sweet seeds run a good one. Hopefully a few more weeks and I'll be ready to rock n roll.. just got my second cob, thinking of running a roadrunner 2 with the critical but being a typical woman, I'm inclined to change my mind at last minute :crying:

Hey john, hope your enjoying your new abode! Yeah I think my ph has always been alright, I've got some up and down just in case. Can't wait to see your new ladies, they sound delicious.. :eyebrows: And thanks for the compliment, I think I'll save the pics for your viewing pleasure for now.. hopefully I can win a comp one day, I know sweet seeds run a good one. Hopefully a few more weeks and I'll be ready to rock n roll.. just got my second cob, thinking of running a roadrunner 2 with the critical but being a typical woman, I'm inclined to change my mind at last minute :crying:
Thank you. I’m ready whenever you are love, a few weeks sounds good, I could wait longer, up to you. I now have 3 blue dream’matics, 1 blueberry and 2 blue dream crossed with the white and stardawg. Those are reg seeds so I’m bound to have males I can make room in the tent. I’m trying to do a perpetual grow, 3 weeks, we’ll figure it out. Just keep me posted.
You could win a comp any day, I’m confident in that,as you should be too. I’ll have pics of new plants in tent soon. Works been crazy.

Back