I'm all finished up with this one now. I'm really happy with her, and would happily grow again. She smells great, loving the sweet citrus.. Clogged up my scissors nicely too :cooldance: Drying in the tent this time, just cut the base and hung upside down whole.. Hoping to dry about 9 or 10 days before jarring. Will add some dry shots later on.

View attachment 924361

View attachment 924358

View attachment 924362

View attachment 924359

View attachment 924363

View attachment 924364

View attachment 924360

View attachment 924365

View attachment 924366
:woohoo:
Very nice! Filled out great, top to bottom.

I'm all finished up with this one now. I'm really happy with her, and would happily grow again. She smells great, loving the sweet citrus.. Clogged up my scissors nicely too :cooldance: Drying in the tent this time, just cut the base and hung upside down whole.. Hoping to dry about 9 or 10 days before jarring. Will add some dry shots later on.

View attachment 924361

View attachment 924358

View attachment 924362

View attachment 924359

View attachment 924363

View attachment 924364

View attachment 924360

View attachment 924365

View attachment 924366
Looks GREAT Blanch! Awesome trim job too!:thumbsup::bighug::slap::slap::slap:

:woohoo:
Very nice! Filled out great, top to bottom.

Thanks dude, I was moving the cob from left to right and kept it on lower flowers so I wouldn't have to do a staggered harvest, it worked out well.. just ordered my second cob, can't wait to see what happens with 2! :woohoo:

Looks GREAT Blanch! Awesome trim job too!:thumbsup::bighug::slap::slap::slap:

Cheers unique! Took me a couple of days trimming, drank too much wine and started seeing more nugs than was actually there :rofl:.. kept the trim, as was covered in frost.. might cook with it, will see :woohoo1:

View attachment 924361

View attachment 924358

View attachment 924362

View attachment 924359

View attachment 924363

View attachment 924364

View attachment 924360

View attachment 924365

View attachment 924366
wow, some professional lookin pics there!

Just finishing up here.. Drying went much quicker than I hoped, 5 days.. Now in jars curing. The smell when I first put in there was sweet lemony and also a fruit smoothie with watermelon, took me ages to pin that.. :woohoo1: I ended up with 56g dried. Now looking forward to my grow off with @johnp540 :mrgreen:

20.jpg

20-2.jpg

20-5.jpg

20-6.jpg

20-3.jpg

20-4.jpg

20-7.jpg

20-6.jpg

Just finishing up here.. Drying went much quicker than I hoped, 5 days.. Now in jars curing. The smell when I first put in there was sweet lemony and also a fruit smoothie with watermelon, took me ages to pin that.. :woohoo1: I ended up with 56g dried. Now looking forward to my grow off with @johnp540 :mrgreen:

View attachment 926589

View attachment 926588

View attachment 926585

View attachment 926584

View attachment 926587

View attachment 926586

View attachment 926583

View attachment 926584

I think you have him skeered blanch! He should be :yoinks:

I think you have him skeered blanch! He should be :yoinks:
I ain’t skeered, I ain’t never skeeered!!! Lmao
Sorry folks I sincerely apologize. This move has been crazy as hell. Still not 100% but getting there. Hell I wasn’t 100% before the move. Lol
@Avalanche Blanch awesome looking bud you have there. Your pics are always great. I still say you should submit some too high times.
As for your ph that’s not bad I like mine a little lesser going in, but most reputable soil companies have some lime in the mix to help balance ph, not to mention minerals in your existing water and soil amendments should help balance and keep it there. From my understanding organically growing you kind of not worry about ph so much of everything is in order. I’m pretty sure I heard Tad from Kia organics say something about this in a podcast. I could be wrong though.
Man I’m glad to be back. I got my seeded plants back and my goty plants but I’m sure I’m disqualified at this point which is cool. I’m just happy to be back and growing again. Setting up my tent and lights now. I’ve got 2 blue dream’matics planted and trying to pop a blueberry from dj short. Can’t wait. I’ve got these critical cbds waiting for miss blanch as well. Lady powers lmao I believe

Back