RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Not got t
Am I right to assume there is a drop tonight at 9 PM for the mac crosses? Anyone that got in on last weeks drop get tracking yet? Thanks!

Not received tracking yet. Longest it's taken to ship merchandise that I've ordered from him. Maybe there is a drop and waiting to ship them all at once? I can see my order still in a Processing status when I login to my account and it says payment received. he'll get em out eventually, he always does.

Am I right to assume there is a drop tonight at 9 PM for the mac crosses? Anyone that got in on last weeks drop get tracking yet? Thanks!
No, still say processing on my acct. As long as it says that I never worry, it is in the system.

Last week was my first purchase from RocBudInc. I paid the day after the seed drop and since that time I have heard nothing at all. No notice of receipt of payment, no notice of the seeds shipping or tracking info. Kind of left in the dark.

Last week was my first purchase from RocBudInc. I paid the day after the seed drop and since that time I have heard nothing at all. No notice of receipt of payment, no notice of the seeds shipping or tracking info. Kind of left in the dark.
It usually takes a while for Roc to send out the seeds. Figure ~2 weeks. At least that’s been my experience & I’ve got a fuck ton of Roc’s genetics

I've never missed a seed from Roc. Solid every time.

Ok good. Not worried about shipping then. So no drop last night? I spaced out and was bummed this morning to think I missed out. I thought the newsletter two weeks ago said about last Wednesday drop and yesterday's.

⚡️Platnium City Runtz⚡
Dudes just chillin❗️ I’ve heard horseflies eat aphids and other pests so I’m cool with him in the grow room, at least for now…
D58D80FF-ED02-401E-BC63-86C6B2DFFF44.jpeg
6D95C5F3-4969-4240-96E6-72DBBE631A49.jpeg
CE66DDE7-6B5A-4008-9091-C7AB9171E644.jpeg

(From the ground, subtract 10” for base of pot)

I’m going to supercrop later and put a couple support steaks in this time instead of tying everything to the ceiling with slipknots which is what I usually do.

Just want to try out this other method to see how I like it. I really like using slipknots because if I need to move them they come off easy however it’s still a process especially if you have a bunch of branches tied up❗

Back