RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

The bud still came out fire as a mudda fugga bruh! :fire:
FB6ED25E-82E0-49B9-B92C-B2EFB512B462.jpeg
618CBB18-CFD5-4984-B278-3ED53276AB52.jpeg
4AC5D6EC-B00E-4D5D-AF10-616A681633E8.jpeg
7FD0532A-C621-4815-939A-0E79C7C2149E.jpeg
19241F55-3520-4EEA-8993-AACCF5248D75.jpeg

I said to hell with that fine tooth comb trim job! I did a good wet trim before drying….. then took off some leafs when I took buds off the branches…..
Then got too late so I put it into a Tupperware dish to trim later…… :cooldance:

Only thing is it’s like 20 days later and I have no motivation to trim and now have no intention either! :eyebrows: :coffee:

Just gonna break them thangs off as I smoke da shit and keep it easy breezy! I hate trimming and it’s too perdy to put into the tumble trimmer! Shave off all dem foxtail crowns! :nono:
:frog:

Unlike cloning where you can clone a plant 5 times and you will get an exact copy. After that you will start to see more genetic mutations and instabilities.

As long as your clones are kept healthy & in living soil, you should be able to keep cloning clones indefinitely with no instabilities or degradation❗️ At least that’s the info I heard from the Future Cannabis Project breeders round table talk with James Loud, Nat Pennington, Mr. Toad, Mr. Trees, & Sungrown Midz.

Maybe somehow your cultivar(s) got introduced to HLV or possibly some other stress factor(s) that caused them to degrade & mutate after the fifth gen? Just thinking out loud here cuz I know most of these guys have had cultivars around for far more than just 5 generations.

As long as your clones are kept healthy & in living soil, you should be able to keep cloning clones indefinitely with no instabilities or degradation❗ At least that’s the info I heard from the Future Cannabis Project breeders round table talk with James Loud, Nat Pennington, Mr. Toad, Mr. Trees, & Sungrown Midz.

Maybe somehow your cultivar(s) got introduced to HLV or possibly some other stress factor(s) that caused them to degrade & mutate after the fifth gen? Just thinking out loud here cuz I know most of these guys have had cultivars around for far more than just 5 generations.
Then let me fully qualify my statement. I wasn't entirely clear. You can have a mother plant that you continuously take clones from. Yes. As far as generations. So you take a round of clones, grow them out and take clones from those clones and grow them out and do the same process 5 or 6 times max. I remember reading that in an article explaining the difference between cloning and tissue culture. I will try and find the exact article, and put a link up here, but that article could have been mistaken.

In addition, it is not genetic instability, it is loss of vigor after taking clones from clones from clones and so on. It becomes harder to clone the more you clone from clones. That's where I was coming from when I made my original statement. Where you can take tissue culture from tissue culture from tissue culture without loss of vigor or difficulty in propagation. @RocBudInc is the whole reason I started reading about tissue culture.

Last edited:
Also if you wanted to get some Mephisto seeds, Neptune currently has 7 auto strains in stock currently. Just FYI @LoveDaAutos
Hey I just now saw this. I'll guess they are sold out already by now but I'll take a look. Thank you! I'm the opposite of you where I have a large collection of photo seeds.

Magic Cookies day 61. Starting to put on a little heft and nice layer of frost. Smelling super sour citrus - almost grapefruit. I had some damage to the top couple fan leaves which I am attributing to the light being too close. I backed it off a few inches and the spotting has not progressed.

594F99B4-8D23-499B-8D1C-EEB1D99AFFAF.jpeg

83A356AF-1140-44F9-9FDA-DBDC46B279D9.jpeg

9336623F-11DC-4CF2-B915-697657287CBF.jpeg

Back