RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

U got lucky then before u had to have an account to use a credit card! And you had to pay on checkout page so was really common for them to disappear while entering CC info if u didn’t save it on your profile….WHICH I NEVER DID!
Yep happened to me a couple times

Got tracking number! Patience padawan, good things come to those who wait!
Right, I can attest to this as I just had this happen to me. I had to wait a couple extra weeks on a clone order. When it did finally arrive, I noticed that the order was doubled due to my “inconvenience” I received 4 ice cream cake & 4 lumpy’s Apple fritter instead of the 2 of each I had originally ordered‼️ Also when I opened the package it smelled like straight vanilla ice cream. I did not know ice cream cake smelled like that in veg:fire: Im super stocked about these cuts:woohoo1: @Builder0101 got lucky with me as half this order is going to him. We’re thinking about doing a reversal & making an Apple fritter x ICC ⁉️
EBB4F7D1-7970-40CD-ABDF-7BF751D53F96.jpeg
E0A80585-98B2-48D0-B4DA-0D2F583AA13B.jpeg

Right, I can attest to this as I just had this happen to me. I had to wait a couple extra weeks on a clone order. When it did finally arrive, I noticed that the order was doubled due to my “inconvenience” I received 4 ice cream cake & 4 lumpy’s Apple fritter instead of the 2 of each I had originally ordered‼️ Also when I opened the package it smelled like straight vanilla ice cream. I did not know ice cream cake smelled like that in veg:fire: Im super stocked about these cuts:woohoo1: @Builder0101 got lucky with me as half this order is going to him. We’re thinking about doing a reversal & making an Apple fritter x ICC ⁉️View attachment 1331854View attachment 1331855
That's awesome! Heard amazing things about ice cream cake. Excited to see them grown out.

Right, I can attest to this as I just had this happen to me. I had to wait a couple extra weeks on a clone order. When it did finally arrive, I noticed that the order was doubled due to my “inconvenience” I received 4 ice cream cake & 4 lumpy’s Apple fritter instead of the 2 of each I had originally ordered‼ Also when I opened the package it smelled like straight vanilla ice cream. I did not know ice cream cake smelled like that in veg:fire: Im super stocked about these cuts:woohoo1: @Builder0101 got lucky with me as half this order is going to him. We’re thinking about doing a reversal & making an Apple fritter x ICC ⁉View attachment 1331854View attachment 1331855
Where u order those from?

Back