RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

I'm not questioning the integrity of RocBudInc. I am confident the seeds will eventually get here. But as a first time RocBudInc buyer and only my third purchase from an online seller it would be nice to at least know they've received my payment and will get my order sent out as soon as they can. I've had nothing at all after the email telling me to go here and pay with my CC which I did. Money has been removed from my bank account so I am hoping they received my payment okay and are indeed preparing to mail my seeds. A notice stating such would be nice.....I'm just sayin.

I've never missed a seed from Roc. Solid every time.
He missed Blueberry Faygo and Platinum Gucci for me. I have sent multiple emails with one response but no follow up or follow through on the one response I got which was it would be no problem to still fulfill the order. But sent screenshots of the transaction page, and the payment confirmation and order received screen. I since ordered Blueberry Faygo from United, and it had 10 seeds in it. So I almost got a whole extra six pack so it made up for those missing seeds in my mind. However I re-ordered the Gucci and is part of this pending order. So he has only shorted me once. I am not mad. I will keep sending kind follow up emails about it until eventually he sees and responds. Mistakes happen and I am not going to write him off over one order.

Ok good. Not worried about shipping then. So no drop last night? I spaced out and was bummed this morning to think I missed out. I thought the newsletter two weeks ago said about last Wednesday drop and yesterday's.
So in fairness it said next week, it never specified the day of the drop. Keep your eye out tonight and tomorrow as they added the new Juneteenth Federal Holiday so the drop may be Friday or Saturday. Just using reasonable deduction. We shall see. Like 2 drops ago when he re-dropped Kush Mints and Ghost Breath Mints there was no newsletter or warning about the drop, I just got lucky watching both times. I regularly check his site and will let everyone know if I see anything up.

So in fairness it said next week, it never specified the day of the drop. Keep your eye out tonight and tomorrow as they added the new Juneteenth Federal Holiday so the drop may be Friday or Saturday. Just using reasonable deduction. We shall see. Like 2 drops ago when he re-dropped Kush Mints and Ghost Breath Mints there was no newsletter or warning about the drop, I just got lucky watching both times. I regularly check his site and will let everyone know if I see anything up.
Yeah I think the last two times you and @Mizzo81 were the ones to let me know he had done late night restock.

thanks for lookin out

I'm not questioning the integrity of RocBudInc. I am confident the seeds will eventually get here. But as a first time RocBudInc buyer and only my third purchase from an online seller it would be nice to at least know they've received my payment and will get my order sent out as soon as they can. I've had nothing at all after the email telling me to go here and pay with my CC which I did. Money has been removed from my bank account so I am hoping they received my payment okay and are indeed preparing to mail my seeds. A notice stating such would be nice.....I'm just sayin.
If you created an account during checkout, then you can login and check the status of your order. :cheers:

In my haste to complete the purchase in all likelihood I did not create an account. I had visions of my nightmares of Mephisto seeds disappearing from out of my shopping cart while in the process of checking out.

In my haste to complete the purchase in all likelihood I did not create an account. I had visions of my nightmares of Mephisto seeds disappearing from out of my shopping cart while in the process of checking out.
U got lucky then before u had to have an account to use a credit card! And you had to pay on checkout page so was really common for them to disappear while entering CC info if u didn’t save it on your profile….WHICH I NEVER DID!

I just got my tracking number for Blueberry Slushy and Purple Chem

And you had to pay on checkout page so was really common for them to disappear while entering CC info
They seem to have a new system set in place now for paying with a CC. They send you an email after you complete the transaction (mine came the next day) that directs you to a site where you pay with your CC. It was quite easy really.

Back