RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

This guy puts on classes. They are not cheap $200.00 US but he offers a group discount. Anyone interested? Discount depends on participation.

This guy puts on classes. They are not cheap $200.00 US but he offers a group discount. Anyone interested? Discount depends on participation.

I’m a poor fucker but his classes aren’t just for making canna inputs at home last time I asked about it was also an included class on making hash at home! I’m in an illegal state where concentrates are an automatic felony so I don’t wanna take it past flower til that changes here! :d5:

It would be worth it IF he supplies files that contains what material is covered in classes.
U mean this????
EBCF984F-E620-4CFA-ACA8-7316CB9CF85C.png

83AE0DEA-67C6-4F8F-9A61-8DDC4142C4BF.jpeg

Seems like a lot for a class on dirt. That’s just me though. I honestly think there is just as much, if not more great info here. Not to say this dude doesn’t know his stuff. I agree with @WildBill i would be interested only if everything was broken down.

my thing is this as well, I will go all the way down the rabbit hole on the soil stuff. I can get super manic about new information. I am taking the approach of knowing just enough to get the job done right. If I don’t know somethin I just ask here lol.

With that being said I would be down to clown with y’all on a class. I’d be in for 50-75bucks. Lemme know. Maybe @Mañ'O'Green eould like to participate. Heck, maybe we can get something together and between a few of us pay for the class and see how many folks can attend, I am thinking especially for some newer folks who maybe don’t have the resources to spend but could benefit most from the information ya know.

@Mossy or @Son of Hobbes would y’all see any issue with that. If I/we paid for the class and let some newer members attend for free(if that is even an option with the class lol.

I respect @TxRebel/Mark and his knowledge of the dirt stuffs., so if he thinks its beneficial then I am wilin to help the AFN newbies(or anyone else, maybe a couple newbies and some deserving staff type folks)

@TxRebel/Mark can you inquire how many folks can attend and what kind of discount he can offer?

I think more than anything he breaks down what he uses to make the amendments (not sure if just for feeding plants or also making soil) but if u check out his IG he’s always making teas and stuff using homemade inputs and I think the class is to tell people how to make it themselves! As stated by me 1,876 times already I AM A CHEAP BASTARD SO I FOUND SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT DIDN’T CHARGE AND HE HAS BEEN HELPING WHEN NEEDED!
No idea how many peeps are in each class but only once a month and I know once u send him confirmation of payment he sends a private link for a zoom meeting on day of class so def wouldn’t work having multiple peeps chip in cost and then all those people get to enjoy class! It would be a single link sent per payment!

@Mossy or @Son of Hobbes would y’all see any issue with that. If I/we paid for the class and let some newer members attend for free(if that is even an option with the class lol.

Mossy needs a new computer .... and TV .... and tablet....and phone! (All old decaying tech!!)

Maybe we could just give her the money instead for all the free lessons that have been hosted on her platform :pighug:
I'm just kidding ... but ... There was some talk of me offering paid for (online) ninja lessons if you guys are looking to drop some $$$

:crying::crying:
:bighug:

I think more than anything he breaks down what he uses to make the amendments (not sure if just for feeding plants or also making soil) but if u check out his IG he’s always making teas and stuff using homemade inputs and I think the class is to tell people how to make it themselves! As stated by me 1,876 times already I AM A CHEAP BASTARD SO I FOUND SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT DIDN’T CHARGE AND HE HAS BEEN HELPING WHEN NEEDED!
No idea how many peeps are in each class but only once a month and I know once u send him confirmation of payment he sends a private link for a zoom meeting on day of class so def wouldn’t work having multiple peeps chip in cost and then all those people get to enjoy class! It would be a single link sent per payment!
Ahhhhhh ok gotcha. I thought it was like a private type deal, like if I wanted a class I would pay and he would hop on a zoom with me or whoever.

makes sense that it’s once a month. I too am a cheap bastard and thought maybe I could pay a little bit of cash and have several folks reap the benefits

Back