RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Just saw that moving on to this one then
Wireless Digital WiFi USB Microscope 50X - 1000X Magnification Mini Handheld Endoscope Inspection Camera with 8 LEDs with Metal Stand, Compatible with iPhone, Android Smartphone, Mac, Windows (Black) Amazon product

Some have had problems with the software. Don't get if you're not tech savi.

Some have had problems with the software. Don't get if you're not tech savi.
Same software as the one I’m using now, so I think I should be good.

Contact amazon that your 1st broke and they’ll exchange it! Damn Jeff Bezos makes enough he can eat the cost! ;)
I’ll see what Amazon will do as far as a return. However I received it on DEC 30 so it’s been over 90 days. Not sure about there policy. All I can do is try

I bought one that was usb and the hinged usb stopped connecting to my phone. Not about to haul my puter into the grow room

Same software as the one I’m using now, so I think I should be good.

I’ll see what Amazon will do as far as a return. However I received it on DEC 30 so it’s been over 90 days. Not sure about there policy. All I can do is try
That doesn’t matter on an exchange bro u waaaaay within the period for replacement! Tell them your kid needs it for a school project and u don’t have time to return broken 1 first and then wait for a new 1! Then they’ll send new scope 1st and u return broken 1 once u get it! :d5:

D70F7E11-23CE-4852-98C4-857115645FF3.jpeg

If it is a Prime item, theyre just as likely to just send you a new one. Not worth the whole shipping thing. They might ask yoou to send a pic with the cord cut off

I've using one of the wifi scopes and as any good stoner would do, prob dropped it several times and fumbled adjustments after a bong rip but it's still doing a good job. No prob with the software with a samsung phone, apple ipad or windows puter. All perform as expected.

If it is a Prime item, theyre just as likely to just send you a new one. Not worth the whole shipping thing. They might ask yoou to send a pic with the cord cut off
His think he said the focus ring is being a bitch to spin nowadays for some reason! Either way they’ll fix u up! If he doesn’t have 1 yet I’d say use that money to buy a good microphone stand instead! :d5:

His think he said the focus ring is being a bitch to spin nowadays for some reason! Either way they’ll fix u up! If he doesn’t have 1 yet I’d say use that money to buy a good microphone stand instead! :d5:
Good idea!

Back