RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Gmail.jpg

I highly recommend the 6 ton dabpress. That's what I used on my previous posts. Everyone talks about nugsmashers warranty but doesn't talk about having to ship that heavy machine back for repairs. The dabpress is much easier for the end user to replace. If the jack goes bad or won't hold pressure I can drive to a local hardware store and pickup a bottleneck same-day.
I was going to buy a Dabpress but I decided on the Nugsmasher OG. I love it and pressed 24grams of kief the other day. Fantastic! No blowouts using 37u bag with 220u over. Hope I never have to use the warranty, but it is there. the plates are 4 x 4, big enough. George Greenthumb says that you really don't want big plates you get a much better product with a smaller plate.

I was going to buy a Dabpress but I decided on the Nugsmasher OG. I love it and pressed 24grams of kief the other day. Fantastic! No blowouts using 37u bag with 220u over. Hope I never have to use the warranty, but it is there. the plates are 4 x 4, big enough. George Greenthumb says that you really don't want big plates you get a much better product with a smaller plate.
That bodes well with what I've heard others say and what I've seen with NugSmasher's vids. The YT vids are a great marketing tool. They get exposure for their product, but they also give out very valuable info.
That's why they'll get my money in a few minutes.

Besides, a friend wants 3 zips tomorrow. More than enough to buy what I have in my cart. :cools: :headbang: :headbang:

Edit........3 zips of Kong! :headbang: :headbang:

Last edited:
20210420_221125.jpg
20210420_221148.jpg
20210420_221203.jpg

Day 84 P Chem purple pheno. Not nearly as big as her sister, a green pheno, but still a nice size girl. Dense nugs Cookies n Cream style. I think this strain is a winner. Time will tell. So far the GDB has been the best strain. I have a feeling the Grape God (hanging now) may be the best I've ever grown. We will see.

Back