RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Razzle Pie (turbo)
D46DB527-0030-40C7-9108-84FB766A5AFA.jpeg

STPCTOU Wireless Digital... Amazon product
The spinning adjusting knob is super hard for me to turn❗ I think some mechanism on the inside already broke in less than 3 months of super light use:sadcry: Don’t know if I should order from the same company again or try a different oneView attachment 1310256

Looks like the same one I have

Should I get this one instead,
Wireless Digital WiFi USB Microscope 50X - 1000X Magnification Mini Handheld Endoscope Inspection Camera with 8 LEDs with Metal Stand, Compatible with iPhone, Android Smartphone, Mac, Windows (Black) Amazon product

Wireless Digital WiFi USB Microscope 50X - 1000X Magnification Mini Handheld Endoscope Inspection Camera with 8 LEDs with Metal Stand, Compatible with iPhone, Android Smartphone, Mac, Windows (Black) Amazon product

hands-of-caucasian-businessman-rolling-dice-on-white-background-picture-id672156889

I think I’m going to go with this one that zooms to 1600x for half the price❗
1600X Microscope Magnification Endoscope 1600X Wireless Digital Handheld Portable Mini WiFi Microscope Camera USB Electronic Magnifier for Jewelry Appraisal Amazon product

I think I’m going to go with this one that zooms to 1600x for half the price❗
1600X Microscope Magnification Endoscope 1600X Wireless Digital Handheld Portable Mini WiFi Microscope Camera USB Electronic Magnifier for Jewelry Appraisal Amazon product

It has one review and it's bad. Take a look

It has one review and it's bad. Take a look
Just saw that moving on to this one then

Definitely not it connects via a wire not wifi so it’ll be even more difficult! Contact amazon that your 1st broke and they’ll exchange it! Damn Jeff Bezos makes enough he can eat the cost! ;)

Just checked actually may be wifi but still don’t buy another! Initiate return thru amazon! If u need it ASAP can maybe do it for customer service to call u and u can get them to send u the new 1 and u return old 1 once it’s arrived! Just don’t forget or they’ll charge u for it!

Back