RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

My first attempt at coco with hydro nutes. I stunted her in the first two weeks because I didn’t really know how to do what I was doing. But I’m dialed in now just using 4 grams MC 1 part feed per gallon of distilled water with 2.5 ml of SLF 100. I PH right before I use it , and water new nutes every day to about 2-4 cups run off. I gave her recharge and p31 microbes brewed up once as well. Day 29 pineapple sunrise RocBud auto - moved her into her own tent with her own light today after LST she was too big for the other one.
1619278888822.jpeg

1619278942714.jpeg

Well after all the issues from ph jumping and causing some major lockout I got the platinum Gucci ladies back on track finally! Got few ugly leafs but the fact my they just sitting looking ugly and didn’t totally die off let’s me know she’s back having food and not needing to eat herself! :headbang:
B9D39691-4FD2-45D2-85F6-421D8D077176.jpeg
76B461BE-C977-4CE5-8858-7AC877FE365C.jpeg
5F686171-EC42-4EBD-8ED8-3E2A6A3C3654.jpeg
B3DF7415-871C-4FB7-83E8-161E042CD43D.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Right? No salts. No "fertilizer"
Yes sir no need! I did make some water soluble calmag from epsom and oyster shell flour + brown rice vinegar but using RO water I gotta add a tad back in (well needed with that kashi may not need here but didn’t wanna let em get deficient) but rest are just fruits and dandelions fermented! Wishing I had the WCaP when them platinum Gucci started bloom so I could slow down that ridiculous stretch they wound up having! Shouldn’t be needing my light attached direct to crossbar when gorilla tent + extension is 1” under 8’ tall!!!! :yoinks:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Can’t reach the damn ceiling inside to string yo-yos up so gotta get the other 4’ crossbar put back onto back wall so I can put yo-yos there to keep these damn brontosaurus necks from flopping over sideways like they are currently! :thumbsup:

Yes sir no need! I did make some water soluble calmag from epsom and oyster shell flour + brown rice vinegar but using RO water I gotta add a tad back in (well needed with that kashi may not need here but didn’t wanna let em get deficient) but rest are just fruits and dandelions fermented! Wishing I had the WCaP when them platinum Gucci started bloom so I could slow down that ridiculous stretch they wound up having! Shouldn’t be needing my light attached direct to crossbar when gorilla tent + extension is 1” under 8’ tall!!!! :yoinks:
View attachment 1310730View attachment 1310731
Can’t reach the damn ceiling inside to string yo-yos up so gotta get the other 4’ crossbar put back onto back wall so I can put yo-yos there to keep these damn brontosaurus necks from flopping over sideways like they are currently! :thumbsup:
Nice. Have some weed based FPJ going. Day 14 or so. I guess it's ready.

Also those marionettes are to get the light to other branches. Branches are strong. Solid not hollow at all.

Most recent batch of fermented stuff came out really good! This is the dandelion and 1 from lil overripe banana! :thumbsup:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If I take em out the fridge and let em sit and get to room temp that foam will start multiplying longer it’s out the fridge when them microbes get to expanding in there! Used a lil LABS during fermentation so gots microbe life in there now!:woohoo1:

Hey, you guys who are considering those pay classes......

I don't know that it would be useful for someone like me, however, I am not opposed to helping someone else pay for the class if you would be able to translate and tell us the important and useful parts here.

@TxRebel/Mark @blue @WildBill @Builder0101 - You all are knowledgeable enough to put the information to use. Me watching would be a waste. I don't know if this is an option but a "forum funded" session is something I would be interested in contributing towards. There is still way more information here than I know what to do with already.

Back