RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Right only 1 person could attend.....
HOWEVER THAT PERSON COULD THEN SHARE AND TRANSLATE THE WRITTEN BREAKDOWN THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT! :d5:
The person that attends it would prob be wise if it was also someone interested in making quality hash at home cuz that’s included with the knf class!

Hey, you guys who are considering those pay classes......

I don't know that it would be useful for someone like me, however, I am not opposed to helping someone else pay for the class if you would be able to translate and tell us the important and useful parts here.

@TxRebel/Mark @blue @WildBill @Builder0101 - You all are knowledgeable enough to put the information to use. Me watching would be a waste. I don't know if this is an option but a "forum funded" session is something I would be interested in contributing towards. There is still way more information here than I know what to do with already.
What language? Or is it not a language issue. With technology I don't know if you are typing in Russian and the text is translating for you ot is it is a physical thing.

Exactly!

By translate, I meant more explain and relay the information.

Exactly!

By translate, I meant more explain and relay the information.
Oh I get it now. Whew! What a nice offer! I have a friend who takes excellent notes. I'm a mess at that.

Just turn on screen recording during zoom meeting! Then email that recording to everyone that contributes to the cost! :d5:

A very floral,berry,citrus,chemical,perfume-like fragrance with burnt rubber/plastic notes

Purp pheno

363DE5AB-5F68-4559-B9CE-0932C46350E0.jpeg

9005B212-E5A5-4A9C-AB52-0978323CE30A.jpeg

Green Pheno

B091198E-5AC0-4681-8BC8-739EB1B649FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Platinum City Runts has been one of my fav roc strains.... nice firm nuggs and very little trimming.

Back