RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Very unique grow method. Watch the thread. Yes there is a lot of free information available. And yes he is a capitalist. I think his method is unique and this information is not available everywhere. Anyone who wants to participate is welcome. Waiting for the naysayers. Hehe
Ya any dum-dum can grow weed with bottled nutes but seems more rewarding using your own homemade inputs! Also for next fermenting batch I may throw my clothes on and run to farmers market before they close today so I can get my fruits in both under/over ripe cuz under ripe (green/sour) fruits are best during transition and over ripe fruits for late bloom ripening stage! I go by this when feeding and seems good so far! :thumbsup:
D45A8DF4-7495-4AB5-B446-B76E9B1F5F97.jpeg

Luckily I have all the amendments listed on here (except the WSPA but dude that shared this never uses it) so don’t gotta skip anything when feeding! :headbang:

Ya any dum-dum can grow weed with bottled nutes but seems more rewarding using your own homemade inputs! Also for next fermenting batch I may throw my clothes on and run to farmers market before they close today so I can get my fruits in both under/over ripe cuz under ripe (green/sour) fruits are best during transition and over ripe fruits for late bloom ripening stage! I go by this when feeding and seems good so far! :thumbsup:View attachment 1311039
Luckily I have all the amendments listed on here (except the WSPA but dude that shared this never uses it) so don’t gotta skip anything when feeding! :headbang:
Ya. It is something to learn. No one is twisting any arms.

We have no right to dissemination. We can not offer a copy of the class.
That’s where I disagree. I am paying for the right to his information, just like many companies do everyday. As long as I’m not selling the copy to make profit, I feel I have every right to post the video for others to Critique his work. It’s in the freedom of information act also copyright act

Did he say how many of us would need to take class for the $50 rate for it to apply to us??

That’s where I disagree. I am paying for the right to his information, just like many companies do everyday. As long as I’m not selling the copy to make profit, I feel I have every right to post the video for others to Critique his work. It’s in the freedom of information act also copyright act
I’m kinda in the middle of y’all’s 2 points of view.....
If someone pays the cost but can’t sit thru class yes I’d share the info obv but not gonna pay $50 or whatever cost is to share with anyone under the sun!

That may also be cuz I’m a cheap bastard so if I can come off $50 anyone interested should also be able to!

Looking good. I got three of these going now gonna flip very soon.
I’d like to see how much yours stretch cuz I have a feeling my issue is my damn Chinese light has way too many red diodes in it so causing major stretching from lack of blue! :shrug:

No clue if that’s why but sounds logical enough! Seen as each of the 2 boards that make up the 250w fixture has more diodes then the entire new light I built! It has 32 red diodes combined from the 8 strips and think the kingbrite light has 2 rows of 16 ON EACH BOARD so seems way excessive!

Back