RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

I just use a $40 skybasic brand WiFi scope I grabbed off amazon! I also got a microphone stand to hold it so it’s nice and stable for getting shots! As u can imagine getting that close any movement at all and your pic will just be a blurry fuzzy mess! Makes it really easy to focus the shot and then u can hit the zoom button on bottom of scope and really move in for those closeups! :d5:
Thanks again for that recommendation, picked it up a couple months back with the mic stand that you also recommended & I ❤️ It, super easy and convenient with the mic stand. I no longer even use my jewelers loup :d5: :thanks:

Thought I'd share a photo of my Ricbud Magic Cookies at D46. She's definitely a lot faster than the other girls in my tent. She's in a 7 gallon with super soil.
Screenshot_20210413-121521_Jane.jpg
20210412_231309.jpg
20210412_231753.jpg

She's the one in the middle surrounded by nightowl trees.

I just use a $40 skybasic brand WiFi scope I grabbed off amazon! I also got a microphone stand to hold it so it’s nice and stable for getting shots! As u can imagine getting that close any movement at all and your pic will just be a blurry fuzzy mess! Makes it really easy to focus the shot and then u can hit the zoom button on bottom of scope and really move in for those closeups! :d5:
Tell them about the 2 focal ranges

Gonna make some @RocBudInc gummies today. 8g shatter in 2 jello batches. It may be enough in each gummie to kill a horse. I have no idea. Time will tell.
That's 8g total. 4g each batch

Gonna make some @RocBudInc gummies today. 8g shatter in 2 jello batches. It may be enough in each gummie to kill a horse. I have no idea. Time will tell.
That's 8g total. 4g each batch
How many gummies per batch? And luccccccky lol I’m stuck eatin this store bought chocolate. It’s dank af though and 1000mg keeps me good for a couple days
image.jpg

Dang I had one of this type scopes but couldn’t get that close lol
Ya like this.....
6C6F54B3-E858-4D0E-A31C-7032BBF43851.jpeg
AD751B28-ADC2-479D-8C07-BC17EEE49945.jpeg
486BBD64-638C-4C19-8793-369703D0611A.jpeg

If u do like he said and get right up on bud and then back out a smidge u can get real good closeups! Then back out a smidge more til in focus (if u need to) but hit the 1X button on bottom few times and get really really up close shots!

Also no idea which bigger scope u mean! If it’s 1 I think u def don’t want 1 attached to a fixture with the screen etc cuz u need to take scope to the plant not other way around! A link may help tho to be certain! :thumbsup:

Ya like this.....
View attachment 1307012View attachment 1307013View attachment 1307014
If u do like he said and get right up on bud and then back out a smidge u can get real good closeups! Then back out a smidge more til in focus (if u need to) but hit the 1X button on bottom few times and get really really up close shots!

Also no idea which bigger scope u mean! If it’s 1 I think u def don’t want 1 attached to a fixture with the screen etc cuz u need to take scope to the plant not other way around! A link may help tho to be certain! :thumbsup:
Ahhhhhhh I see what you did there! Ok now I get it. Makes total sense. I need the little one, I always took the damn buds off the plant then looked at them. Because I could never get it still enough. Genius sir.

Back