RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

I have tinctures from purple Roc berry, purple Rolex, grape dosi and grape slurri so can make many a gummy! Also got coconut oil from all but PRB so can make other edible stuff!
I prefer to make my gummies with rosin, usually get about 42 from a batch. The Lift makes it so easy now. I have a shit ton of coconut oil I dont even use. I use rosin for any edible now. Going to be running some blueberry faygo in the next few weeks. I will have to do some gummies with it. I bet i can find blueberry gelatin, but dont think faygo has a blueberry pop to match lol.

I prefer to make my gummies with rosin, usually get about 42 from a batch. The Lift makes it so easy now. I have a shit ton of coconut oil I dont even use. I use rosin for any edible now. Going to be running some blueberry faygo in the next few weeks. I will have to do some gummies with it. I bet i can find blueberry gelatin, but dont think faygo has a blueberry pop to match lol.
I have an ardent I use it to decarb bud then make RSO. I put MCT and lecithin with that and then pill it up. I don't enjoy the taste of edibles. I do enjoy the effects however. A couple of the pills and you're off on a ride I wouldn't suggest a noob take.

I have a 6 ton dab press. I never use it. I want to bu man I have not had any luck or fun fucking with rosin. I hate it because it's all the rage I got everything I need to make it, but the skills. I wind up pissed off more than not. The bag broke during press. Or the rosin is just a fucking mess and everything is sticky by the end. It's always something lol. I may try again been wanting rosin pen for work time use.

I have an ardent I use it to decarb bud then make RSO. I put MCT and lecithin with that and then pill it up. I don't enjoy the taste of edibles. I do enjoy the effects however. A couple of the pills and you're off on a ride I wouldn't suggest a noob take.

I have a 6 ton dab press. I never use it. I want to bu man I have not had any luck or fun fucking with rosin. I hate it because it's all the rage I got everything I need to make it, but the skills. I wind up pissed off more than not. The bag broke during press. Or the rosin is just a fucking mess and everything is sticky by the end. It's always something lol. I may try again been wanting rosin pen for work time use.
Have you tried pressing hash? It works much better than pressing flower for sure

IMO, you should make the gummies like 20 mg so you can snack on them :drool: :chef:
Not just that if u use tincture they will have an awful alcohol taste at that strength! Even at the 14mg I can feel a bit of bite from them! On my gummies tho I use combo of tincture and coconut oil cuz it makes them where they’ll melt in your mouth if they aren’t fresh out the fridge! That way works as a sublingual and kicks in faster! :thumbsup:

I had the ardent nova and broke so sent in for warranty! Took like 2mo+ but once they approve return they send u a coupon to purchase new one off their site and it just makes price $0 but 1st 3 codes they sent didn’t work so on #4 not only did it finally work but they had did a free upgrade for me so got the FX model for free! :yay:

I dont use bags, dont need to. I have a 2"x4" dab press pre press. It's my secret weapon lol. It press bud together so tightly it stays together. Very rarely do I get plant material, but if I do it's ok... it's just weed hahaha. Some bud works better than others, sometimes you need to adjust temp to get the consistency you like. Got to play with it not shove in the corner and forget it. You will get it bud just trial and error. Got any questions just ask someone will get you the answer. Stay lifted.

Have you tried pressing hash? It works much better than pressing flower for sure
That's like the pinnacle of rosin. One only done hash once and did press some. I dont have enough harvest to do hash, normally just 2 plants. If I mess up or goes moldy I'm screwed!!! I used a hash washing machine when I made it. I bought a portable washing machine on Ebay for like $50. Its the same damn thing as the bubble magic, but cost a 3rd of the price. It worked excellent the 1 time I have used it.

I had the ardent nova and broke so sent in for warranty! Took like 2mo+ but once they approve return they send u a coupon to purchase new one off their site and it just makes price $0 but 1st 3 codes they sent didn’t work so on #4 not only did it finally work but they had did a free upgrade for me so got the FX model for free! :yay:
That thing is a beast! I will get that or whatever new model they have when my lift craps out.

20210413_180259.jpg

Out of interest anyone finished a razzle pie yet? Just wondered how they performed
I have not finished but I have three going at like 14 days old and all three are vigorous. I’m expecting them to perform like the three other turbos I ran from roc, photo quality with speed of an auto and ability to control when they flip which is nice.

Back