RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Now that I'm setting up a one plant photo tent I suppose I'll be down for photos or autos.

I would tell you all that Grape God is the best Auto strain @RocBudInc ever produced but then you might all go order them. I'd hate for Roc to run out b4 I can buy them all. Worst thing about Roc is you can't get things forever it is always limited quantity. The trade off is he is always trying to make something better. GG will be a staple as long as I can get it.

I would tell you all that Grape God is the best Auto strain @RocBudInc ever produced but then you might all go order them. I'd hate for Roc to run out b4 I can buy them all. Worst thing about Roc is you can't get things forever it is always limited quantity. The trade off is he is always trying to make something better. GG will be a staple as long as I can get it.
What did you like about Grape God?

What did you like about Grape God?
Greasy stinky sticky They took everything I threw at them and are going to finish in the best shape of any plant I've ever grown. The most impressive thing was trimming the lowest tertiary branches the nugs were nugs good enough to go in any jar. Like GSC nugs

Greasy stinky sticky They took everything I threw at them and are going to finish in the best shape of any plant I've ever grown. The most impressive thing was trimming the lowest tertiary branches the nugs were nugs good enough to go in any jar. Like GSC nugs
Sure as hell sounds like seeds need to be made, given Roc's tendency to move on to different things. Have you had anyone that's sampled it, expressed any medical benefits?

Sure as hell sounds like seeds need to be made, given Roc's tendency to move on to different things. Have you had anyone that's sampled it, expressed any medical benefits?
Not cut yet. But ready. Gotta find the time.

Been pulling fans. I think ill pull all the fans tonight.

Back