Outdoor Robin Hood: Prince of Weeds (2017)

The greenhouse is getting crowded... (28/04/2017)

View attachment 743907
View attachment 743909
View attachment 743911
View attachment 743912

And here are the Dinafem photoperiods...

Strawberry Amnesia
View attachment 743914
View attachment 743915
View attachment 743923
View attachment 743922

Purple Afghan Kush
View attachment 743917
View attachment 743924
View attachment 743919
View attachment 743921

This Critical+ 2.0 isn't looking too healthy... genetic issue going on here... but I have another on site, which I forgot to take a picture of...
View attachment 743926

Early Amnesia CBD's...
View attachment 743925
View attachment 743927

Yeah! Out in the ground, wild and free at last!!
:slap:
Those top photos show they really needed to get out into bigger earth to grow.

Happy you made a successful plant out.
Good work!

Some cloudy weather and rains is perfect just on a plant out or outdoor transplant.
Give those roots a good soak, and let them adjust before the sun really shines on them!!!

I don't need mesh cages where I am.
But it's cool to learn this from you in case I'm growing somewhere else in future where I will need this.

Yeah! Out in the ground, wild and free at last!!
:slap:
Those top photos show they really needed to get out into bigger earth to grow.

Happy you made a successful plant out.
Good work!

Some cloudy weather and rains is perfect just on a plant out or outdoor transplant.
Give those roots a good soak, and let them adjust before the sun really shines on them!!!

I don't need mesh cages where I am.
But it's cool to learn this from you in case I'm growing somewhere else in future where I will need this.

Thanks Maria. I'm a little annoyed about the weather as it has been hovering around 10-15C here, both during the day and during the night. The temperature isn't changing much, staying about the same, but I checked on the plants today and they look no different. Exactly 1 year ago today on May 4th 2016, it was 29C (85F) here and the following day was 31C (88F). Definitely not as warm at this stage this year. But nighttime temps are holding up well due to the clouds

The rain wasn't anywhere near enough either. Parts of my plot still resemble a semi-arid environment, more akin to the south of Spain or Chile, rather than southern England. The dirt has turned into sand and rock over the past 9 months. Knowing my luck it will be dry all through summer and then we get record breaking rainfall in the autumn when it comes to harvesting the photoperiods, which means bud rot central haha. I bloody hope not!

I am hoping the temps pic up quite a bit as I am germinating my Cream Mandarin XL and Big Devil XL autos tonight :thumbsup:

All the best! :smoking:

I am learning for myself -- water is heavy to carry.
Sunny again this morning.
But rain for later today, and heavier tomorrow.
I'll try to send some to the UK for you...........

Looking good Archer. Glad I found ya mate, I'll be sticking some photoperiods in the ground myself in a couple of weeks time.

The plot looks wicked mate, if you can get away with a greenhouse on there it's gotta be pretty remote!

I shall tag along for the journey if I may, fingers crossed the deer stay away, looks like you're covered for rabbits already, and let's see what bugs they chuck at us this year! [emoji51] Plague of ladybirds please!

ATB,

Vlad. [emoji1365]

Thanks Maria. I'm a little annoyed about the weather as it has been hovering around 10-15C here, both during the day and during the night. The temperature isn't changing much, staying about the same, but I checked on the plants today and they look no different. Exactly 1 year ago today on May 4th 2016, it was 29C (85F) here and the following day was 31C (88F). Definitely not as warm at this stage this year. But nighttime temps are holding up well due to the clouds

The rain wasn't anywhere near enough either. Parts of my plot still resemble a semi-arid environment, more akin to the south of Spain or Chile, rather than southern England. The dirt has turned into sand and rock over the past 9 months. Knowing my luck it will be dry all through summer and then we get record breaking rainfall in the autumn when it comes to harvesting the photoperiods, which means bud rot central haha. I bloody hope not!

I am hoping the temps pic up quite a bit as I am germinating my Cream Mandarin XL and Big Devil XL autos tonight :thumbsup:

All the best! :smoking:

We got snow 2 days ago..didnt last though...finally shifting. Supposed to be 10 all this week.

Wow what a start and a beautiful part of the country.
Loving the mini green house thingy, I could of done with one of them a few weeks ago in that cold windy spell we had my tomatoes, peppers and chilli plants suffered [emoji45]
Subbing up for this one.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

We got snow 2 days ago..didnt last though...finally shifting. Supposed to be 10 all this week.

Snow! SNOW! We are world's apart mate. It is 21C here tomorrow in draught land, supposedly with thunderstorms and possible rain, but I know it won't happen. They have been forecasting rain for months now and it never arrives, or it occasionally does but it is so damn light and amounts for absolutely fuck all. Getting sick of it now. I'm beginning to blame this on global warming and climate change, like the weather patterns here have shifted completely in the past 2 years. Even if it was cold enough for snow, we wouldn't get it because there is no rain or moisture.

All the best man :thumbsup:

Wow what a start and a beautiful part of the country.
Loving the mini green house thingy, I could of done with one of them a few weeks ago in that cold windy spell we had my tomatoes, peppers and chilli plants suffered [emoji45]
Subbing up for this one.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hey man, thanks for stopping by. Yeah, the mini greenhouse has certainly served it's purpose this year haha. Get's very warm in there during clear sunny days though. Pretty sure I have opened the flap to oven like temps around 50-60C inside.

What latitude are you at mate, if you don't mind saying? Just wondering whether you are being fucked over by this draught as well? ATB :thumbsup:

Looking good Archer. Glad I found ya mate, I'll be sticking some photoperiods in the ground myself in a couple of weeks time.

The plot looks wicked mate, if you can get away with a greenhouse on there it's gotta be pretty remote!

I shall tag along for the journey if I may, fingers crossed the deer stay away, looks like you're covered for rabbits already, and let's see what bugs they chuck at us this year! [emoji51] Plague of ladybirds please!

ATB,

Vlad. [emoji1365]

Sorry mate, just remembered I hadn't replied to this. Thanks for stopping by and for your positive words of encouragement. Regarding the rabbits and deer, well those big arse 5ft cages I have should keep every mammal, including deer away. The only issue could be mice and rats which have already got to work gnawing a plant stem to fuck. Little buggers.

Any idea what strains you are going to run outdoors this year? What latitude are you at as well mate, if you don't mind saying...?

ATB :thumbsup:

Back