Outdoor NW UK Organic. First UK outdoor & first ever auto flower grow.

Yeah It hasn't been as great so far has it? I'm hoping by next month we'll be fully outdoors.

Yeah It hasn't been as great so far has it? I'm hoping by next month we'll be fully outdoors.
I hope so mate mite drop two pips later on just for outside thinking of just pulling the runts n use the soil on a better plants while the soils still good...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

@Benjidubwise , looking good mate, nice spot you have there in NW England, must be up near Yorshire. About the day temps i am getting here 21 -25c. I put mine under at night but the cover you made for them looks nice and cosy. Royal Queen Seeds has a misprint lol, on a page 17c ideal nigth then 15c dangerzone, but in the writing it says -15, i dont think 2c would automatically make it dangerzone

@smokeyfromau I'm in Lancashire & at the moment day temps are in the low to mid teens so everything's being kept under glass/plastic full time to try & keep their ambient temp slightly elevated. Night temps as low as 7 :/ One of the other reasons for the cover is that it's slightly opaque meaning it's not so obvious what's going on in there if we have people round or the neighbour pops his head over the fence :D

@Sgt pepper @Quentin3176 Rain today & an overcast start to next week. It's bank holiday so what else could we expect :D Might end up with some reet lanky little ladies at this rate! Just stuck a couple of RQS Critical Auto beans in pots. Hopefully by the time they break ground next week the sun'll be back.

I've got a critical xxl from seedstockers that is super fast every morning can see the growth.. I got twenty seeds n feel like popping em all lol can't help it I want them all growing at once but as always the space I have won't hold them all... Hopefully this rain fucks off n keeps away so us uk growers can get some sun grown herb..

@Sgt pepper you know when you've made a decision to do something at some point in the future & all you want to do is crack on with it right now? Thats where I'm at with an indoor grow. Me & just Mrs just had a baby so it's no time to be throwing cash about. Also, we're away a couple of times over summer & I'd be a bit para leaving the first grow so it'll have to wait for now. Still (other than being a proud new Dad) it's the only thing that's rattling around ma head at the moment :D

@Sgt pepper you know when you've made a decision to do something at some point in the future & all you want to do is crack on with it right now? Thats where I'm at with an indoor grow. Me & just Mrs just had a baby so it's no time to be throwing cash about. Also, we're away a couple of times over summer & I'd be a bit para leaving the first grow so it'll have to wait for now. Still (other than being a proud new Dad) it's the only thing that's rattling around ma head at the moment :D
Congratulations man[emoji323][emoji322]... I know where ya coming from I had to use cfls n anything else lying around when my boy was born dew to cash n kids being expensive lol.. Even now I'm skint my equipment I got for nothing by collecting it if my cuzin isn't using it no more lol only thing I've paid for so far is the ballast seeds n soil even my pots are ten liter mayo buckets from a takeaway lol oh I just bought a 6 inch extractor for 30 quid.. Just the sake of adding to what I have now when i get a guvvy job on.. Only me to please wifey don't smoke so if my buds are shitty looking but get me baked I don't care cos I'm the only critic and won't talk bad about my weed lol its still the best hahaha..

Congratulations man[emoji323][emoji322]... I know where ya coming from I had to use cfls n anything else lying around when my boy was born dew to cash n kids being expensive lol.. Even now I'm skint my equipment I got for nothing by collecting it if my cuzin isn't using it no more lol only thing I've paid for so far is the ballast seeds n soil even my pots are ten liter mayo buckets from a takeaway lol oh I just bought a 6 inch extractor for 30 quid.. Just the sake of adding to what I have now when i get a guvvy job on.. Only me to please wifey don't smoke so if my buds are shitty looking but get me baked I don't care cos I'm the only critic and won't talk bad about my weed lol its still the best hahaha..

We'll get there, man ;)

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Quick photo update on this wet & windy Sunday.
Firstly A1
She popped her head up on 17.5 so today is day 9.
She looks like this:

b89e6011eca13afea502fbfa314e2175.jpg

a389694bb04cf2a33fcfb8b91882ed74.jpg

A2 made a show the next morning & seems to currently be winning. This is day 8 for her:

501a614f5f46dc2c5d7fb9d2dbbc76b6.jpg

7b79dd4ca629d2cc5b3ebf75463b171b.jpg

A3 was late to the party & arrived on the 21st so this is only day 5:

10a8ca393ba4165bf52ec376443ba378.jpg

Decided to throw a couple of RQS critical autos in pots & under some glass on 24.5... hopefully they'll make an appearance in the next couple of days :)

df3d6c41a2b04d34916ad23aac05aa79.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

That's your outdoor off to a good start... Your garden is nice n private looking at the first pictures nice man.. [emoji122]

Back