She is fantastic! The color is, wow
I am absolutely loving watching this one grow she has weird side branching and I had to help them grow to the sides as all branches want to grow straight up .. the phone pictures do not do the color justice.. soon my new lense will be here and I will take some proper pictures

Im finally getting back into some extra journals, including yours! Oh i am sure she is a 10
Sensing some cal mag issues ona few others so they all got foliar sprayed today .. but she is starting to put on some weight.. I hope she does what she looks like she should do..

Day 37 she is just putting on weight and her color is amazing
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG

Haha I ment "tearin' it up" in a good way man! You're doing a great job, all your plants look super happy! I'm going to have to order a pack of the Red Family from Sweet Seeds soon. It would be nice to always have at least one in the garden....

Haha I ment "tearin' it up" in a good way man! You're doing a great job, all your plants look super happy! I'm going to have to order a pack of the Red Family from Sweet Seeds soon. It would be nice to always have at least one in the garden....
I took it the way you meant it.. and yes I plan to always have one of these red family trees going.. the wife's favorite color is purple she can not wait to smoke some and she is getting super frosty

Back