Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seein how long it takes to upload pictures straight from my phone
IMG_0011.JPG
lol

Yeah these guys are real geckos! I want to keep them but I just can't allow myself to catch a wild lizard and take it from it's natural habitat. Enclosures are prisons
Coleonyx variegatus variegatus
western-banded-gecko-coleonyx-variegatus-tucson-pima-county-arizona-DC4FFW.jpg

These are my favorite geckos, Goniurosaurus from Asia
Goniurosaurus_orientalis.png

My favorite species!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Beautiful, again with the pointee toes, no pads showing..Can they walk up glass as easily as their cousins?

I knew something looked different about this and it is the toes! Great observation.

I'm just used to the padded toed model that ran across my ceiling every day. How was your trip?

In town the squirrels are a problem. Where I'm at its the chipmunks. I just put some seed out and wait for them with a 22 loaded with super colibri.

Look at some of the air models out, quiet. Watched a part of vid of a guy clearing a barn of them and rats. Ping, 17, ping, 18, on and on.

I found a gopher snake on my walk yesterday. I wish I brought my phone soon could took pics it was amazing it looked like dirt design but it had red eyes. Anyways I grabbed it by the tail and threw it into the tall grass /weeds

Had a corn snake crawl in with the wife one night I was on the couch. Little guy. I picked him up laughing at her screams saying he won't hu, and the little bastard swung round and bit me on the finger. It hurt.

:pass:

Beautiful, again with the pointee toes, no pads showing..Can they walk up glass as easily as their cousins?

I'm just used to the padded toed model that ran across my ceiling every day. How was your trip?

Look at some of the air models out, quiet. Watched a part of vid of a guy clearing a barn of of them and rats. Ping, 17, ping, 18, on and on.

Had a corn snake crawl in with the wife one night I was on the couch. Little guy. I picked him up laughing at her screams saying he won't hu, and the little bastard swung round and bit me on the finger. It hurt.

:pass:
My trip was great great, couldn't have asked for a better time but always happy to get home.

As far as airguns go, I have so many real guns that no way I'm spending my seed money on an airgun lol. And a Winchester model 69a with colibri rounds with have no powder and only rely on the primer are actually quieter. Just have to be very careful because they tend to bounce around a bit. I stack a couple of concrete blocks and put seed right in front of them to avoid hitting unintended targets.

In town the squirrels are a problem. Where I'm at its the chipmunks. I just put some seed out and wait for them with a 22 loaded with super colibri.

My wife uses her "Kill Bucket" she is maniacal about the damn things. Take a 5 gal bucket, fill half to two-thirds with water, now float sunflower seeds covering the whole surface, take a small boar 3-4 feet long and 2 or so inches wide and lean it against the bucket making a ramp. Now make a trail of seeds up the ramp into the bucket. Voila! Kill Bucket. The critter walks up the ramp following the trail of seeds and falls into the bucket, no more critter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back