Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a gopher snake on my walk yesterday. I wish I brought my phone soon could took pics it was amazing it looked like dirt design but it had red eyes. Anyways I grabbed it by the tail and threw it into the tall grass /weeds

Yeah the squirrels like to rip open the neighbors garbage bags and throw shit all over the place lol
In town the squirrels are a problem. Where I'm at its the chipmunks. I just put some seed out and wait for them with a 22 loaded with super colibri.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is so cool. Is it really in the gecko family? Or a local name. If so, what a great example of adaptation from the wide toe pads of tropics to hot sand needing less contact.

Yeah these guys are real geckos! I want to keep them but I just can't allow myself to catch a wild lizard and take it from it's natural habitat. Enclosures are prisons
Coleonyx variegatus variegatus
western-banded-gecko-coleonyx-variegatus-tucson-pima-county-arizona-DC4FFW.jpg

These are my favorite geckos, Goniurosaurus from Asia
Goniurosaurus_orientalis.png

I found a gopher snake on my walk yesterday. I wish I brought my phone soon could took pics it was amazing it looked like dirt design but it had red eyes. Anyways I grabbed it by the tail and threw it into the tall grass /weeds
Always take and post pics of critters please and thank you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back