Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as airguns go, I have so many real guns that no way I'm spending my seed money on an airgun lol. And a Winchester model 69a with colibri rounds with have no powder and only rely on the primer are actually quieter. Just have to be very careful because they tend to bounce around a bit. I stack a couple of concrete blocks and put seed right in front of them to avoid hitting unintended targets.

Sounds like the subsonic shorts that we can't get anymore. Now I see why. Man they are quiet. Learned my new thing for the day.Had never seen them.

My wife uses her "Kill Bucket" she is maniacal about the damn things. Take a 5 gal bucket, fill half to two-thirds with water, now float sunflower seeds covering the whole surface, take a small boar 3-4 feet long and 2 or so inches wide and lean it against the bucket making a ramp. Now make a trail of seeds up the ramp into the bucket. Voila! Kill Bucket. The critter walks up the ramp following the trail of seeds and falls into the bucket, no more critter.
Yes! I very never heard it done that way but we use something very similar for mice and it's very effective.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the subsonic shorts that we can't get anymore. Now I see why. Man they are quiet. Learned my new thing for the day.Had never seen them.
Yes the colibri are much quieter than even the CB shorts. Not sure where you are but if you need some shorts I have enough to share.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good evening!
I had some stinky sativa/ind from a friend. Call it NoName Haze.

I may not write ,um, what's the word? ummm..oh! intelligibly or even appear lucid.

My wife uses her "Kill Bucket" she is maniacal about the damn things. Take a 5 gal bucket, fill half to two-thirds with water, now float sunflower seeds covering the whole surface, take a small boar 3-4 feet long and 2 or so inches wide and lean it against the bucket making a ramp. Now make a trail of seeds up the ramp into the bucket. Voila! Kill Bucket. The critter walks up the ramp following the trail of seeds and falls into the bucket, no more critter.

Old-school Rocks!

My wife, and all of my coworkers insist that they go free, so I let them dumpster-dive.

Love my air rifle. 22 cal. modified CO2. Nice scope, I can do squirrels all day at 50 yards.

Some are pretty pricey but they have them in 50 cal.I recently bought a BB uzi for a varmint problem and it is fun to shoot full auto but I'm selling it to a neighbor and getting this.

Good evening!
I had some stinky sativa/ind from a friend. Call it NoName Haze.

I may not write ,um, what's the word? ummm..oh! intelligibly or even appear lucid.
Nice dude... I've got plenty of Bubba K in me and hard to concentrate on one task, yet somehow I am extremely efficient!
bill hader.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back