Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are pretty pricey but they have them in 50 cal.I recently bought a BB uzi for a varmint problem and it is fun to shoot full auto but I'm selling it to a neighbor and getting this.

You're calling that a varmint problem huh? I suppose I'll go with that hahaha.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There at 82 days now and the leaves are starting to change color . The trics are just starting to get cloudy so I'm going be patient and leave them as long as I can . Maybe until I see some amber going on .:thumbsup:

wow all the gsc i have grown only went 80 days:coffee::woohoo1::hookah:
they amber up more after cutting to over 30+ %:cheers:
@Pops

New batch of vegging photos doing pretty good at 27 days old....gearing up to be sun grown monsters i hope!!
Back row left to right WidowBomb, DP Blueberry, Dinafem Blue Widow
Front Row Fruity Chronic Juice, Green POison, Think Fast
IMG_5160.JPG

Left Cream Caramel, Right Bomb Seeds Atomic
IMG_5161.JPG

Yes the colibri are much quieter than even the CB shorts. Not sure where you are but if you need some shorts I have enough to share.

Thanks, The Quiets are probably around now, I haven't looked lately I'm getting into this air thing. The UZI is a pain, one mag, 25 rounds 1 co2 per 25 rounds. The next will take air to 1200 lbs and hoid and feed 900 rounds. There won't be a safe beer keg around. .
:pass:

Old-school Rocks!

My wife, and all of my coworkers insist that they go free, so I let them dumpster-dive.

No no no... A cute rodent is stil a rodent. The amount of damage moles, chipmunks, and squirrels can do is amazing. We raise chickens and have dogs and cats so we have feed about, even in galvanized cans with tight lids. When you pull a blanket out of the linen closet and it's full of dog or cat food and piss and crap... Argh.. Pissing me off just thinking about the mees they made of my attic wiring!

Thanks, The Quiets are probably around now, I haven't looked lately I'm getting into this air thing. The UZI is a pain, one mag, 25 rounds 1 co2 per 25 rounds. The next will take air to 1200 lbs and hoid and feed 900 rounds. There won't be a safe beer keg around. .
:pass:
Does it run off of hpa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back