Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no... A cute rodent is stil a rodent. The amount of damage moles, chipmunks, and squirrels can do is amazing. We raise chickens and have dogs and cats so we have feed about, even in galvanized cans with tight lids. When you pull a blanket out of the linen closet and it's full of dog or cat food and piss and crap... Argh.. Pissing me off just thinking about the mees they made of my attic wiring!
I've been there.... Kill em all

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Got to say though...this is my favorite mid range weapon...up to 250 yards it has great accuracy for open sights

Ruger Mini-14
5816.jpg

No no no... A cute rodent is stil a rodent. The amount of damage moles, chipmunks, and squirrels can do is amazing. We raise chickens and have dogs and cats so we have feed about, even in galvanized cans with tight lids. When you pull a blanket out of the linen closet and it's full of dog or cat food and piss and crap... Argh.. Pissing me off just thinking about the mees they made of my attic wiring!

Agreed, mice can do a lot of damage! We have a pest control contractor to prevent or remove rats and mice. I see mice in my office building, but its been years since I saw any of them at home.

The squirrels, raccoons, and skunks in my urban environment are not usually a problem unless someones pet makes a bad decision....

Agreed, mice can do a lot of damage! We have a pest control contractor to prevent or remove rats and mice. I see mice in my office building, but its been years since I saw any of them at home.

The squirrels, raccoons, and skunks in my urban environment are not usually a problem unless someones pet makes a bad decision....

We have wolves, bears, coyotes, rattlesnakes....and what do i fear? Skunks!! Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back