Status
Not open for further replies.
8 out of 10 seeds sprouted after 30 hours....just waiting on cherry bomb and nashira to pop their shells...nashira just started to split i noticed...planting her and hopefully cherry in the morning @witchyhour
I'm planing on popping a cherry bomb in about ten days ... was thinking that and bluekush from dinafem

I'm planing on popping a cherry bomb in about ten days ... was thinking that and bluekush from dinafem

Me and witchy are doing a cherry auto bomb grow battle....perhaps a 3 way beatdown? I am running mine outdoors so who knows what will happen!! Hoping june is a warm one! What say you @witchyhour ? 3 way battle? (of course depending if icewater is into it)

My nephew brought his fiance, a tropical city girl up to northern Alberta.

She looked in the back yard and thought the dog had gotten into the garbage, so she went outside and started picking it up.

A large and well fed black-bear's lunch was interrupted and it chased her back to the house.
She was clawed at some point in the event, but fortunately she required only a few stitches in her back. Good thing, because one of her qualities is her model-like natural beauty.

Guess they don't have bears where she comes from.

She looked in the back yard and thought the dog had gotten into the garbage, so she went outside and started picking it up.

A large and well fed black-bear's lunch was interrupted and it chased her back to the house.
She was clawed at some point in the event, but fortunately she required only a few stitches in her back. Good thing, because one of her qualities is her model-like natural beauty.

Bear-Meme-18.jpg
:rofl:

Think she'll be back?

Got to say though...this is my favorite mid range weapon...up to 250 yards it has great accuracy for open sights

Ruger Mini-14
View attachment 743548
My mini-14 live at the front of my safe locked and loaded, my go to close quarters rifle.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back