Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinks are great lizards :headbang: i am a huge fan, living in the sonoran desert I have all types of lizards and wildlife here.
These guys are my favorite. Desert Banded Gecko, nocturnal little guys always out after sunset.
cvvariegatuscz508.jpg

That is so cool. Is it really in the gecko family? Or a local name. If so, what a great example of adaptation from the wide toe pads of tropics to hot sand needing less contact.

Looks good bear! How much longer do you think they have?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
There at 82 days now and the leaves are starting to change color . The trics are just starting to get cloudy so I'm going be patient and leave them as long as I can . Maybe until I see some amber going on .:thumbsup:

I'll take lizards over those bastards any day. Chipmunks and squirrels is what we have.

Yeah the squirrels like to rip open the neighbors garbage bags and throw shit all over the place lol

That is so cool. Is it really in the gecko family? Or a local name. If so, what a great example of adaptation from the wide toe pads of tropics to hot sand needing less contact.
I knew something looked different about this and it is the toes! Great observation.

There at 82 days now and the leaves are starting to change color . The trics are just starting to get cloudy so I'm going be patient and leave them as long as I can . Maybe until I see some amber going on .[emoji106]
Wow 82 days and just starting to cloud up, your patience is much better than mine. Are these fastbuds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back