Status
Not open for further replies.

1o17cp.gif

With organics I look at it this way, why do the work when your soil will do the work for you...Feed your soil not your plant.

I 100% believe organic cannabis is going to become very much in demand here very soon. What with all of the foods going to "organic" and "non-gmo" it's apparent that there is a demand for healthier lifestyle choices and mary jane will follow. So many folks spending big $ at dispensaries when you really don't know how it was grown. If it's medicine it should have to be organic.

Shit I don't even know if I have smoked 100% organically grown herb in my life. But I will be in a couple months after I harvest. That's my only guarantee, growing my own :greenthumb:

I 100% believe organic cannabis is going to become very much in demand here very soon. What with all of the foods going to "organic" and "non-gmo" it's apparent that there is a demand for healthier lifestyle choices and mary jane will follow. So many folks spending big $ at dispensaries when you really don't know how it was grown. If it's medicine it should have to be organic.

Shit I don't even know if I have smoked 100% organically grown herb in my life. But I will be in a couple months after I harvest. That's my only guarantee, growing my own :greenthumb:
All I have grown and it is smokable without being harsh after it is dried .. curing makes it ultra smooth but it is smoother then a lot of stuff you buy at the dispensary right after drying

I found a skink or as I know them alligator lizard lolView attachment 743486

Skinks are great lizards :headbang: i am a huge fan, living in the sonoran desert I have all types of lizards and wildlife here.
These guys are my favorite. Desert Banded Gecko, nocturnal little guys always out after sunset.
cvvariegatuscz508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back