Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO! got a great chuckle outta this one lmfao!! @Green Goblin

@Frankthetank yeah buddy Build a soil is excellent stuff. nice recipes and the 50-50 neem and karanja is ideal for this time of year too with an SNS 209 for a preventative.

View attachment 743228

All of your apprentices have no idea.......
EoF is starting to implement his master plan. AFN will oblige. We must grow organically. We must obey.
4e980c23fde27e6b9e22f2f5bfd5e70613f4038e6898694f2fba9db240bf602f.jpg

I want to build one of these..attach a hose to it with a watering wand on the shower setting

Good morning Stoners. Green Goblin. Everytime I see a rig like this or just a bucket catching roof run off the first thing I look at is what kind of roof it is. In my roofing days, one of the selling points of even the cheapest shingles was/is the anti fungus (zinc chips) mixed in with the other tiny chips covering each shingle. With mycos and other beneficial fungi used more and more, I always wonder how much, if any, using the roof run off will effect their efficiency.
:pass:

Last edited:
Every day I come here I am eternally grateful I discovered this site and have come to know the people here . I learn something every day without fail . Conversations that take me down another path that I would never have considered . ( I just ordered 200 lemon balm & citronella seeds ) Thank you members your the coolest bunch on the planet . :thumbsup:

I was unaware they did that with roofing shingles!!! I have never collected rain water run-off, but if I were to collect any, I would just have a big-nasty funnel on the top of one of those 55gal drums, perhaps 2, and just hope that it catches!!! I wish I had already had mine set-up because we've had quite a bit of rain thus far, and compared to last year's drought, it'd be nice to have a few extra gallons of good water to use for my outdoor garden!!

Good morning Stoners. Green Goblin. Everytime I see a rig like this or just a bucket catching roof run off the first thing I look at is what kind of roof it is. In my roofing days, one of the selling points of even the cheapest shingles was/is the anti fungus (zinc chips) mixed in with the other tiny chips covering each shingle. With mycos and other beneficial fungi used more and more, I always wonder how much, if any, using the roof run off will effect their efficiency.
:pass:
Good Morning Feenix Are you saying the shingle manufacturers are using zinc chips to kill or discourage the growth of mycos and other beneficial fungi ?? Kind of counter productive isn't it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back