Status
Not open for further replies.
What'd I miss?? :shrug: I been upside down for a couple weeks, hope I can catch up..
Hey Step
Hows things . Catch up :rofl: It will take the next 2 weeks just to catch up on what you missed . Lots of good info on lights ,ejuice , growing and now rainwater it's endless . Hows your garden ??

Hey Step
Hows things . Catch up :rofl: It will take the next 2 weeks just to catch up on what you missed . Lots of good info on lights ,ejuice , growing and now rainwater it's endless . Hows your garden ??
I was kidding, :crying: I know better than to try and catch up..

My garden is growing well. I haven't had a whole lot of time for pics and stuff.. how's your girls doing?

I was kidding, :crying: I know better than to try and catch up..

My garden is growing well. I haven't had a whole lot of time for pics and stuff.. how's your girls doing?
Doing good . Still fighting the autoflower/portal gear but on the whole pretty happy. Still on the learning curve . What else is new right !! :toke:

Doing good . Still fighting the autoflower/portal gear but on the whole pretty happy. Still on the learning curve . What else is new right !! :toke:

I wish I could learn some time management skills.. once I have a minute I spark a bowl and then I don't know what the hell I was doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back