Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can speak from experience on this one; I've grown 3 FBs plants: 1 Auto WCOG and 2x Auto Pineapple Express.. All 3 plants were TINY!!!!!!!! The largest of the 3 was one of the PE, and it weighed in at a hefty 1.2oz-ish when dried.. The smaller was about 20g and the WCOG was about 20g.. Disappointed?? A bit, especially since the WCOG was a 5-pack and only 1 germed, and for the PE, I still have 2 more seeds to try.. This is in "allegedly" water-only organics w/ no bottled nutes.. I made the soil based off of Subcool's recipe but made some adjustments and such.. To give you a comparison, so you know it wasn't soil, I dried and cured over 6oz of Nirvana auto Blue Mystic, w/ nearly 2oz of trim/popcorn for the concentrate bin... 2 plants... I'm still on the fence w/ FBs as all of the guys growing w/ bottled nutes are getting large harvests.. Maybe they aren't ideal for organic-only grows?? I don't know.. I'm gonna try these last 2 PEs and if they are cuntish, then I will probably try Barney's Farm for their version to see if they fare better..

We use to catch those as kids (up in New England area).. My buddy used to call them Fire Newts.. Not sure if that's their actual name/nomenclature, but Eastern Newt sounds more official..

Come on over dude!!!!!! @Eyes on Fire is one of our resident-gurus in this method!! He has an abundance of threads over in the "Organics" Section and almost all of them are stickied.. Definitely worth your time!!!!!! Plant size isn't quite as big, but you can grow more varieties for a better spread!!!! My bud tastes amazing and I have rarely ever had any issues w/ deficiencies or toxicities.. You can do "water-only" and sometimes supplement w/ beneficial and microbial teas.. Easy stuff and he outlines it like a pro!!! Also @hecno and @robbio do a great job w/ the organics.. There are a few other guys who rock it as well, so you're not going it alone!!!!

PLEASE tell me you showed him a sample nug of yours?!?!!?!

Is this available anywhere online, you think??

3 of some of the best bassists to ever exist!!!!!!!!! I'm still a big fan of Bootsy and Jaco, but those guys are amazing!!!! Listened to a lot of Funkadelic and George Clinton over the years and still do!!!!

Haha, unfortunately not yet, will give him a "sample" when she is done good and proper

Hey soil builders- I'm looking for related info that you might know.

I am interested in companion planting. In addition to everybody's favorite there are many medicinal plants that could be grown in a cannabis friendly environment.
But would cannabis mind being neighbors with them? I don't mean sharing soil, these would be separate pots.

I imagine having fresh lemon balm or lavender year round.

I can't see why it won't work bro!

Hey soil builders- I'm looking for related info that you might know.

I am interested in companion planting. In addition to everybody's favorite there are many medicinal plants that could be grown in a cannabis friendly environment.
But would cannabis mind being neighbors with them? I don't mean sharing soil, these would be separate pots.

I imagine having fresh lemon balm or lavender year round.

Haha looks like I did answer you a bit early, must have read your mind :aha:

I was thinking both lavender and rosemary would make good companion plants as both are used in IPM sprays in the form of essential oils. Many plants are natural deterrents to bugs and pests :thumbsup:

YES! Lemon Balm!
The thought of home grown bergamot is nice too....

Interesting notes on lemon balm, which are of interest to me very much:

Lemon balm has traditionally been used to support normal sleep. Studies have yet to single out it’s potential sleep benefits, but some sources point to terpenes, organic compounds in the herb that provide a soothing, numbing effect. This can combine with GABA’s tendency to quiet the mind before sleep.

Lemon balm extract may have mood-boosting properties. Studies have shown that lemon balm may reduce many of the physical reactions triggered by stress, like inflammation and muscle tension.

Lemon Balm with Skylar White. And both have terpenes that I want!
Oh, and the Lemon Balm likes cobs!

LMFAO! got a great chuckle outta this one lmfao!! @Green Goblin

@Frankthetank yeah buddy Build a soil is excellent stuff. nice recipes and the 50-50 neem and karanja is ideal for this time of year too with an SNS 209 for a preventative.

MEME2017-05-01-09-04-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back