Status
Not open for further replies.
G
You will not be disappointed with anything Mephisto. I have grown out a lot of there strains it is some of the best weed out there period. That being said Dutch Passion has come out with wicked strains in the last year and has always had some really out there strains you will not be dissapointed with any of there gear

The low yield was my fault, but the flavor and stone of DPs AutoMazar is top notch. I have yet to grow out my Jorge's photos, but I am drooling over the breeders offerings. In a 2x2' tent it'll take forever to try all the ones I want!

Day 26 for all of my girls we have ss#1 in the top left corner, skylar white in the right corner, ss#2 in the bottom left and 3BOG in the bottom right everyone's starting to show pistils

They were all fed ful-power and fish fert today

And yesterday they were topped with
Modern Microbes: 1tsp per 7 gallons
Worm Vermicompost: 10%
BuildASoil Pinto Bean Compost: 10%
Prospectors OMRI listed Compost: 10%
Premium Oly Mountain Fish Compost: 50%
Canadian Sphagnum Peatmoss: 10% (Water Holding and Texture)
Pre-Charged Bio Char Made In Colorado: 10%
Fresh Comfrey Leaf (Home Grown By Jeremy Silva) 1% by Volume or about 2 Gallons of Rough Chopped leaves per yard.
Kelp Meal - 1/2 cup Per Cubic Foot
Neem Cake (Just Enough for some pest control) 1/4 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Fish Bone Meal - 1/2 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Gypsum - 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

IMG_0013.JPG

Wha
Day 26 for all of my girls we have ss#1 in the top left corner, skylar white in the right corner, ss#2 in the bottom left and 3BOG in the bottom right everyone's starting to show pistils

They were all fed ful-power and fish fert today

And yesterday they were topped with
Modern Microbes: 1tsp per 7 gallons
Worm Vermicompost: 10%
BuildASoil Pinto Bean Compost: 10%
Prospectors OMRI listed Compost: 10%
Premium Oly Mountain Fish Compost: 50%
Canadian Sphagnum Peatmoss: 10% (Water Holding and Texture)
Pre-Charged Bio Char Made In Colorado: 10%
Fresh Comfrey Leaf (Home Grown By Jeremy Silva) 1% by Volume or about 2 Gallons of Rough Chopped leaves per yard.
Kelp Meal - 1/2 cup Per Cubic Foot
Neem Cake (Just Enough for some pest control) 1/4 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Fish Bone Meal - 1/2 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Gypsum - 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

View attachment 743186
Whats that stuff growing in pots with the weed. It make it look like a outdoor growth kinda

I just dared that desert. It might have been 30+% kief, and I vaped a packed bowl. It was so dense it was a job in itself to pull on it. But so worth the work.

Uh-oh, I am starting to blabber like a ripped person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back