Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my fault not the Cats I have female indoor CATS it has been hanging around for a bit. I just had no clue the little pecker head would bust into my house

I know that drool, I get that brousing seed catalogues.
You will not be disappointed with anything Mephisto. I have grown out a lot of there strains it is some of the best weed out there period. That being said Dutch Passion has come out with wicked strains in the last year and has always had some really out there strains you will not be dissapointed with any of there gear

Top of the evening My fellow AFNRS. I came home to the biggest accident since I started growing autos. I had to take some boxes out to the shed and a ferrel cat got in.
bad kitty!.jpg

Aw, that sucks! I'm sorry that happened to you.
I am glad that the cat will have a good life chasing mice and eating the Mennonites' weed.

those are pretty cool. but are they durable? lol. cuz i beat the snot out of mine. its about time to retire it. been a few years of abuse and over use. and i beat it to clear it. lol. bricks work great lol
He has some that are just titanium that I think would be the most durable. Then the ones that are titanium that have the stabilized acrylic or stabilized wood. Look for his Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1436179483340029/ or can message me and I can add you to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back