Status
Not open for further replies.
No I just got the cross of the two Stinson special I think and yes on the freebie
Nice, I think I may like the freebe better than the one I paid for. lol I'm trying to figure out when to start them. There may be a competition, not sure yet.

@Rebel it's a double bagged cuppa :cheers::d5::coffee:
1493695297156276403226.jpg

Top of the evening My fellow AFNRS. I came home to the biggest accident since I started growing autos. I had to take some boxes out to the shed and a ferrel cat got in. I went out shopping I came home to a screen pretty well ripped right out and 24 plants 18 of them were at day 6 give or take a day and the other 6 just planted last night. WE just got the cat out and gone not hurt but taken to a Mennonite farming community. I have ten more beans I will pop first thing in the morning I need to let the nerves settle. I lost every plant
IMG_5244.JPG
IMG_5242.JPG
IMG_5240.JPG

Top of the evening My fellow AFNRS. I came home to the biggest accident since I started growing autos. I had to take some boxes out to the shed and a ferrel cat got in. I went out shopping I came home to a screen pretty well ripped right out and 24 plants 18 of them were at day 6 give or take a day and the other 6 just planted last night. WE just got the cat out and gone not hurt but taken to a Mennonite farming community. I have ten more beans I will pop first thing in the morning I need to let the nerves settle. I lost every plant
View attachment 743178 View attachment 743179 View attachment 743182

Damn bro! I'm sorry to hear that!

View attachment 743178 View attachment 743179 View attachment 743182
Shit that is crappy darn cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back