Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of that. Did you buy worms to throw in dirt and can it be any clover

I'm not sure what you can or can't use, it's up to you really. I have chamomile, lemon mint, lemon balm, cilantro, anise hyssop, bergamot.......clover. Tons of clover.

Once your plants grow the canopy won't allow light to penetrate down and the cover crop will probably die off. And the cycle begins. You can also use your plant after harvest as part of the cover mulch adding more nutrients back into the soil and food for worms. The cycle of life for the no till garden

That's my living cover crop bro! It's a clover mix it helps feed my soil and keeps the worms happy! Always keep the worms happy! :yay:

Hey soil builders- I'm looking for related info that you might know.

I am interested in companion planting. In addition to everybody's favorite there are many medicinal plants that could be grown in a cannabis friendly environment.
But would cannabis mind being neighbors with them? I don't mean sharing soil, these would be separate pots.

I imagine having fresh lemon balm or lavender year round.

I'm not sure what you can or can't use, it's up to you really. I have chamomile, lemon mint, lemon balm, cilantro, anise hyssop, bergamot.......clover. Tons of clover.

Once your plants grow the canopy won't allow light to penetrate down and the cover crop will probably die off. And the cycle begins. You can also use your plant after harvest as part of the cover mulch adding more nutrients back into the soil and food for worms. The cycle of life for the no till garden
Hah- You just answered a different question for me, which appears later. Best answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back