Status
Not open for further replies.
@green genes
Necessity The Mother of Invention . :eyebrows:

DSCN1085.JPG

Wow Bear, looks like they finally woke up and said "hey girls, let's grow!" :woohoo1:

Good afternoon GG! I'm well thanks, hope you are too? Since I went back to work I don't always manage to keep up in the week, so weekend is my catch-up time. And I'm at least 5 hours ahead of the US depending on where you are. British alleged Summer Time LOL. Not much in the way of summer weather yet though.

Don't worry man, I haven't been posting every day or anything like that so if you want to get current with it my last update was yesterday. All looks OK but a little slow, so I've lowered the lights a bit, upped the nutes and given a foliar feed. I haven't really peeked in on them today, I probably will a bit later. I think I'm looking at a mid-July harvest. As long as I get something I'll be happy, first time running this setup so I don't know what to expect!

Feel free to hop over and throw some abuse if you want - that goes for everyone :pighug:. Can't see my sig? Here's the link: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/all-new-setup-steep-learning-curve-ahead.58672/page-19
Hi Elle
Shit load of reading eh . How you doing with new job and all .

Took my girls out for some fresh air.
Not too long to go, like 1 and a half weeks.

Waiting patiently - Was very naughty though, took a small sample off of her...
Wont be taking anymore samples though
Oh well times are hard, running on fumes from my ditch-weed so yeah... early cuttings :doh:

The smell of mango is strong on this one

@Puddentane dont yell at me for climbing in soooooooo early - the temptation got to me :hump:
IMG_20170430_143905.jpg
IMG_20170430_143918.jpg
IMG_20170430_145100.jpg

@1939bear I agree on the nutrients and cobs. I can't agree or disagree on the pot size though. One thing I can say is that a large pot has never seemed to hold my plants back. I run 7 gallon air pots and have done it for a year. I won't go back to anything smaller as in flower time I hardly get 36 hours before they are dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back