Status
Not open for further replies.
man, i just got cortisone shot in my back yesterday and it always wires me up for awhile. Picked up some Purple Kush just after,think it's time to medicate. Have a bigazz breakfast and and chill. Not tried the Kush yet, smells SWEET

I havn't tried purple K yet. I have OG Kush I'm puffing on though. Peppery, burns well, and I love the high. It's a mellow, not in your face high. Great for going about my day.

I'm not sure I understand the question. It is true that soil should never completely dry, It is not true that auto's are any different when it comes to water. I think they were trying to tell you that the top few inches should dry out before you water more. Cannabis needs more water than most houseplants, but it really depends on what sort of soil, what sort of pot, what sort of climate you have, and how big they are.
Well thats kinda what i gathered, just let the pots lighten up and do a scratch test on the surface. A blog post from Tad at KISorganics said to keep soil at field capacity, which is like being able to squeeze a couple drops of water out of a fistful of soil. Seems like that would be keeping it a little to moist.

Got window space? you can slow em down a bit. you still have two weeks before they big. Keep em under your other plants if you have to, or stick em in the corner of the tent? They will pick up speed when they get their forever home. You can root prune them too, won't kill em, just slow em down a bit. I was surprised how well my solo plant did crowded for light and stuff.
I little shy on corner space GG but thanks for the advice gives me more options . These are all Autoportals so I'm treating them with kid gloves .I'm sticking them in their forever homes now and keeping my finger crossed . The kinda snuck on me took be by surprise . :rofl:
DSCN1084.JPG

Last edited:
I think I got a problem !! Nice problem to have but these girls have escalated there need for transplanting but it's to early to stick them outside and I got no room in my tent for them inside . Oh whoa is me said Little Sorrow :biggrin:

View attachment 742430
Which strain is these cute babies?

Well thats kinda what i gathered, just let the pots lighten up and do a scratch test on the surface. A blog post from Tad at KISorganics said to keep soil at field capacity, which is like being able to squeeze a couple drops of water out of a fistful of soil. Seems like that would be keeping it a little to moist.

Field capacity is the point where it drains and stabilizes after saturation. Like when you do a pour through test, and saturate it, then let it stop draining, that is field capacity. It is pretty good advice. The thing about pots that is different from the earth is whats called 'perched water table' It's the effect of wicking, container shape, and soil structure the keeps the water content stable at a certain height in your pot. The higher and narrower your pot, the higher the water table. A lot of this depends on what is in your soil. The bigger the average particle size, the lower your pot water table. It's best to have a good mix of particle sizes, and well mixed so there don't end up being dry spots in the pot.

Field capacity is the point where it drains and stabilizes after saturation. Like when you do a pour through test, and saturate it, then let it stop draining, that is field capacity. It is pretty good advice. The thing about pots that is different from the earth is whats called 'perched water table' It's the effect of wicking, container shape, and soil structure the keeps the water content stable at a certain height in your pot. The higher and narrower your pot, the higher the water table. A lot of this depends on what is in your soil. The bigger the average particle size, the lower your pot water table. It's best to have a good mix of particle sizes, and well mixed so there don't end up being dry spots in the pot.
Thanks for that info. the nutrient pack calls for 10gal. of perlite , so maybe i should split the size of it 50/50. That makes sound sense. Thanks again

Hey Bear, ya I ordered a separate driver. One drive two pendants. Still haven't figured out how I am going to make the rig for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back