Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz!?!?
Hey @1939bear Happy Sunday. Nice list of points. I never hear of 1, 2 sounds pretty good and so does three. That is one of the cool things about AFN. We really have a lot of knowledge to share. Thanks for aggregating some of it.

Used that monster brush cutter. What a device, with that saw blade attached it made short work of just about anything. It was going through 3-4 inch saplings like butter. Amazing, but have to be careful with the big stuff. Crazy thing was it only took about 20 minutes of cutting to make a days worth of clearing and cleaning!

I received my "Almost Complete" autocobs yesterday so I only need the driver. I ordered from Mouser and they are pretty quick so maybe midweek.

Enjoy this swell Sunday all!!

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz!?!?
Hey @1939bear Happy Sunday. Nice list of points. I never hear of 1, 2 sounds pretty good and so does three. That is one of the cool things about AFN. We really have a lot of knowledge to share. Thanks for aggregating some of it.

Used that monster brush cutter. What a device, with that saw blade attached it made short work of just about anything. It was going through 3-4 inch saplings like butter. Amazing, but have to be careful with the big stuff. Crazy thing was it only took about 20 minutes of cutting to make a days worth of clearing and cleaning!

I received my "Almost Complete" autocobs yesterday so I only need the driver. I ordered from Mouser and they are pretty quick so maybe midweek.

Enjoy this swell Sunday all!!
Hey Willie and a good morning to you .The weather sucks here today . A good day to stay indoors ,get high and shoot the guff here .
I'm glad the monster cutter worked always nice when you make a large investment that works .:thumbsup:
I take it your using an external driver opposed to the one used in the autocob ??

tough question... I water when my pots become light to lift, the soil is not completely dry (that I would not recommend) but on its way. I also put my finger in the soil to test it. By the time stretch happens I can time this to every 36hrs, every other day or 3 depending on what size pots they are in. I water to a good run off of about 10-20%. Now some like to water a smaller amount every day with no run off, check out Tangs growing style for that info.
So you can do both but I recommend watering when pot become light, until you have a 10% ish run off.
Thanks Slater, yeah i'm gonna have to go 3 days sometimes, like water Mon. morning then Wed. night Thur. morn. before lights on. Is that a safe possibility? I am thinking 4 or 5gal. cloth pots, do you think that could be done safely? I know it's a lot of questions and i apologize for that, the times come for me to make a decision and go for it! My DIY light is in transit, KIS nutrient pk. waiting to be mixed. Gotta decide, order the rest now and just jump in for a GO!! There is gonna be speed bumps along the way but hopefully no head on collisions. LoL Any suggestions from all you GREAT AFNers out there would be great!

Last edited:
I think I got a problem !! Nice problem to have but these girls have escalated there need for transplanting but it's to early to stick them outside and I got no room in my tent for them inside . Oh whoa is me said Little Sorrow :biggrin:

DSCN1083.JPG

I think I got a problem !! Nice problem to have but these girls have escalated there need for transplanting but it's to early to stick them outside and I got no room in my tent for them inside . Oh whoa is me said Little Sorrow :biggrin:

View attachment 742430

Got window space? you can slow em down a bit. you still have two weeks before they big. Keep em under your other plants if you have to, or stick em in the corner of the tent? They will pick up speed when they get their forever home. You can root prune them too, won't kill em, just slow em down a bit. I was surprised how well my solo plant did crowded for light and stuff.

hey, got another question. early on i read you shouldn't over water autos or any other plant, but let it get good and dry first. at KISorganics they say to not let the soil ever go dry, not to let the microbes die im thinking. well how can you do both? keep the soil damp and risk root rot? bad for plant growth? im not sure what to do

I'm not sure I understand the question. It is true that soil should never completely dry, It is not true that auto's are any different when it comes to water. I think they were trying to tell you that the top few inches should dry out before you water more. Cannabis needs more water than most houseplants, but it really depends on what sort of soil, what sort of pot, what sort of climate you have, and how big they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back