Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing with the Firefly is that some people just can't get good vapor out of it. Like me. It took too much concentration. Like...stir it every two puffs?! Come on! I don't want to be counting and opening it up and be fiddling with the contents and all that. Hahaha! The taste is great. That's true. And low maintenance. Didn't care much for the dabs with it, though. And: very, very small chamber. Even thought it truly is very efficient, I still think the chamber should be larger.
all valid points i love it for concentrates also with me i have a lung condition so i only have a good puff then put it down and hit it again later so i waste nowt as its on demand but if i had good lungs a big chamber would be better i was torn between the firefly 2 or mighty but it seemed id waste product also afternoon stoners

Thanks for that info. the nutrient pack calls for 10gal. of perlite , so maybe i should split the size of it 50/50. That makes sound sense. Thanks again

Personaly I would not go 50/50 with perlite/soil. The perlite will probably settle. Think about 20/20/60 perlite/compost/soil. Perlite does not exchange nutes with the roots well, but provides AWESOME drainage. The compost would hold onto a more appropriate amount of water, and increase microbial life and nutrient exchange. You are not likely to overwater with a heavy perlite.

@Eclectic Elle
Keep on trucking Elle only 40 more pages to catch up .:biggrin:
I made it LMAO! It's taken all weekend to catch up with everything from in the week when I was short on time...

How's everyone's Sunday doing? I'm just chilling today and tomorrow, May Day bank holiday in the UK so a 4 day working week to follow. I'm not complaining!

@Ripper does the FB contest start tomorrow, and/or is there a link to where it is? Cheers man!

all valid points i love it for concentrates also with me i have a lung condition so i only have a good puff then put it down and hit it again later so i waste nowt as its on demand but if i had good lungs a big chamber would be better i was torn between the firefly 2 or mighty but it seemed id waste product also afternoon stoners

Regular vaporizers? I love my SMOK Alien. I have tried about 10 mods and sticks now. The alien has every option I could want, and it will hit way harder than I can handle if I set it that way.

I made it LMAO! It's taken all weekend to catch up with everything from in the week when I was short on time...

How's everyone's Sunday doing? I'm just chilling today and tomorrow, May Day bank holiday in the UK so a 4 day working week to follow. I'm not complaining!

@Ripper does the FB contest start tomorrow, and/or is there a link to where it is? Cheers man!

Good morning Elle!

I never see you live, your always liking my posts from yesterday! LOL..

How are you?
I havn't visited your thread in a while.... sorry!

Personaly I would not go 50/50 with perlite/soil. The perlite will probably settle. Think about 20/20/60 perlite/compost/soil. Perlite does not exchange nutes with the roots well, but provides AWESOME drainage. The compost would hold onto a more appropriate amount of water, and increase microbial life and nutrient exchange. You are not likely to overwater with a heavy perlite.
The KISorganics nutrient pack I have calls for: 15gal. sphagnum peat, 10gal. aeration amendment (perlite,pumice or the like), 5gal. quality compost or EWC, then the 14lb. nutrient pack to be watered and cooked. this was their suggestion in a Blog they have

I think I got a problem !! Nice problem to have but these girls have escalated there need for transplanting but it's to early to stick them outside and I got no room in my tent for them inside . Oh whoa is me said Little Sorrow :biggrin:

View attachment 742430
Wow Bear, looks like they finally woke up and said "hey girls, let's grow!" :woohoo1:

Good morning Elle!

I never see you live, your always liking my posts from yesterday! LOL..

How are you?
I havn't visited your thread in a while.... sorry!
Good afternoon GG! I'm well thanks, hope you are too? Since I went back to work I don't always manage to keep up in the week, so weekend is my catch-up time. And I'm at least 5 hours ahead of the US depending on where you are. British alleged Summer Time LOL. Not much in the way of summer weather yet though.

Don't worry man, I haven't been posting every day or anything like that so if you want to get current with it my last update was yesterday. All looks OK but a little slow, so I've lowered the lights a bit, upped the nutes and given a foliar feed. I haven't really peeked in on them today, I probably will a bit later. I think I'm looking at a mid-July harvest. As long as I get something I'll be happy, first time running this setup so I don't know what to expect!

Feel free to hop over and throw some abuse if you want - that goes for everyone :pighug:. Can't see my sig? Here's the link: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/all-new-setup-steep-learning-curve-ahead.58672/page-19

Regular vaporizers? I love my SMOK Alien. I have tried about 10 mods and sticks now. The alien has every option I could want, and it will hit way harder than I can handle if I set it that way.
i also have a xmax v2 pro thats a great vape the firefly 2 is top of the line but tiny chamber and price its not for everybody i have seen reviews on the alien its great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back