Status
Not open for further replies.
@DH22 I think keeping the cobs at a fair height from the plants will do more than uv will. I could be wrong but it does seem no matter what cycle I ran uv if the cobs were to close it almost seemed to cook them and I had very little resin production. When kept farther away the resin with or without uv was the best I have seen.

I made it LMAO! It's taken all weekend to catch up with everything from in the week when I was short on time...

How's everyone's Sunday doing? I'm just chilling today and tomorrow, May Day bank holiday in the UK so a 4 day working week to follow. I'm not complaining!

@Ripper does the FB contest start tomorrow, and/or is there a link to where it is? Cheers man!
May 1st seed drop .

The contest is in live grow battles

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/fastbuds-growbattle-part-2.58103/

Regular vaporizers? I love my SMOK Alien. I have tried about 10 mods and sticks now. The alien has every option I could want, and it will hit way harder than I can handle if I set it that way.

Is there any stank that lingers? Or anything that a K9 might notice?

Hi Elle
Shit load of reading eh . How you doing with new job and all .
Yeah, boy you guys can certainly chat up a storm LOL. Good times though! Love the new job, it's just right for me. Problem-solving and a lot of spreadsheet stuff. Three weeks in and got paid Friday, next payday to bring me in line with the rest of the company in two weeks. It's great! Thanks for asking, man :bighug::pass:

May 1st seed drop .

The contest is in live grow battles

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/fastbuds-growbattle-part-2.58103/
Cool, thanks dude, I'll head over now!

Yeah, boy you guys can certainly chat up a storm LOL. Good times though! Love the new job, it's just right for me. Problem-solving and a lot of spreadsheet stuff. Three weeks in and got paid Friday, next payday to bring me in line with the rest of the company in two weeks. It's great! Thanks for asking, man :bighug::pass:

Cool, thanks dude, I'll head over now!
Anytime and good luck

@DH22 I think keeping the cobs at a fair height from the plants will do more than uv will. I could be wrong but it does seem no matter what cycle I ran uv if the cobs were to close it almost seemed to cook them and I had very little resin production. When kept farther away the resin with or without uv was the best I have seen.
A cannabinoid tester would be nice to have to see whats really going on. I have one on my wanted list for this year.

Is there any stank that lingers? Or anything that a K9 might notice?

a k9 maybe, people not so much. The smell and taste of my vape juice are not weedy at all. Very discreet, considering it's potency and portability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back